Pedersen Fence Ltd

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Oshawa  >  Pedersen Fence Ltd

Reviews for Pedersen Fence Ltd

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Replaced front door steps and added two railings

I need to replace the stone slabs which my hubby put down for a front set of stairs. He has recently become and he was very close to falling down the stairs . Other quotes I had were far to expensive and to long a time frame . Brian and his team put up a fence for us years ago . I called him and he did the measurements and the quote was within the budget . He and his team moved all the stone blocks and had the stairs all finished by the time hubby came home from his day group. Very happy with the job and will call Pedersen Fence again in the future to replace both my yard gates . I highly recommend this company for any building needs one would have . They are a 10/10 .

Adam S.
Adam S.
4 reviews Courtice, ON

Fence Post setting and Gate build

I had Brian from Pedersen fence come out and set some fence posts for me so that I could build my own fence. I also had them quote me for the full job and they came in at a reasonable amount compared to some of the other quotes. I bought my own 6x6 posts and decorative gate insert and they set the posts for me and built and installed the gate. Great company that offers you a la carte services to keep your costs down and also at great rates. The posts were perfectly straight and the gate was beautifully crafted.