Tree Service

D.R. in Riverdale

Tree removal

416-240-8080
Toronto

Frank gave us an estimate to provide an arborist report, obtain a permit and remove a tree from our backyard. He asked for $300 to cover the cost of the arborist report and permit. The next two months he did nothing and never called back. I called him numerous times and always heard the same spiel ("who? what? where?, oh, yes, I remember, I'll be working on it..."). I realized I have to find another contractor and left Frank a message to return my money a months ago. Guess what? No word from Frank. Stay clear from this fraudster.