Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
1120 Glen Valley Rd Oakville ON L6M 3K8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Oakville  >  Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Reviews for Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

prvanallen in Toronto, Ontario
prvanallen in Toronto, Ontario

Appointment service

I have used Oliva's service twice now, for cleaning carpets and furniture. They were excellent, and I couldn't be more pleased. I recently made another appointment for carpet cleaning, phoning them on Tuesday, Sept. 13th. I was told the present week was full, but I could choose any date in the following week. I booked for today, Tues. Sept. 20 at 11:30. By noon they hadn't arrived so I phoned to find out about the delay, and was told my appointment was for Sept.27th. I believe that we had both confirmed the 20th, as I had no reason to wait another full week. As mistakes can be made by either party I would like to suggest that you make a follow-up confirmation by e-mail, or a phone call before the confirmed date. This would save a lot of aggravation.

Thank you for your review.
We love carpet cleaning and love to make clients happy, and get great reviews!
Im really surprised that this happened. we have new system, where we email job confirmations via email right after booking, and we call one day day before actuall job to confirm appintments.
Please call us, back, we will fix it for you.!
I always personally guatantee your satisfaction!

Olin Vanek.
Owner, Manager.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Sofa cleaning

I had my sofa cleaned a while ago by Oliva and they did an excellent job. I realized after they left that I had another cushion to clean and they promptly returned. They made sure I was satisfied with the service.

Barb

Thank you very much for your review! We really apreciate it. Olin Vanek, owner.

Claudia Aubin in Oakville
Claudia Aubin in Oakville

Excellent service!

I use Oliva Carpet every year for the 2 past years. I had a great service. I had stain I was sure would never disappear and Boris got rid of it very easily. He knows very well his products, he is very professional and punctual. I had babies dog and they did accident….. Everything disappeared like magic. They are always on schedule and answer all my questions. I never received such a good service for a carpet cleaning. Boris knows what he does very well. I will always stay with Ovila carpet, they have an excellent service.

Thank you very much for review! We are glad we could help!

Ales M in Oakville
Ales M in Oakville

Carpet and sofa cleaning

Oliva Carpet cleaning has done a great job cleaning carpets and sofas in my house. The owner explained me all cleaning options they offer and how they differ from competition. They pay attention to details. Highly recommended.

Tonya  in Oakville
Tonya in Oakville

Dependable service

I have used Oliva multiple times since moving to my Oakville home for both carpet and upholstery cleaning. We have been beyond pleased with the quality of service, dependability of the staff and overall cost.
I would recommend using Oliva for all your carpet and upholstery care needs. You will not be disappointed.

Gene & Linda Schuster Mississauga
Gene & Linda Schuster Mississauga

Home Carpet Cleaning

Third time we used Oliva. Olin runs an excellent business! We wouldn't think of using anyone else. Boris did an excellent job. He was punctual, courteous and professional. He explained everything about the service and gave us some additional tips. He made sure the job he did was of the best quality and we couldn't be happier. Boris, we wish you well in your future. Your work ethic, attitude and strong customer service skills will serve you well. Olin, keep up the good work. Always a pleasure dealing with you all. Thanks so much. Gene & Linda Schuster, Mississauga

niewes
niewes

Carpet Cleaning

My carpets were overdue for a clean and stained in some areas. They came out cleaner than I have ever seen them. I am completely satisfied with the service and would recommend them to everyone. Thanks to Henry for an excellent job well done.

Kelly in Oakville
Kelly in Oakville

Cleaned wool step runners

I was thankful to have an excellent experience with this company. The owner, Olin, cleaned my wool step runners and did a perfect job. He was polite, timely, knowledgeable and efficient. I would definitely hire him again and would recommend him.

denise from Oakville
denise from Oakville

carpet cleaning

Oliva is the best in the carpet cleaning business. I have relied on them numerous times and they have always exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Thank you very much !!

Peter from Burlington
Peter from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Carpet cleaning

Henry did a great Job. I requested a pet safe product and they as requested brought the container so that I could confirm the ingredients were indeed safe.

The carpets came up fantastic with no chemical residue. I would recommend Oliva and would use them again. Don't forget to ask for Henry :)

Thank you very much ! I trained all of my technicians well,( 15 years of experience) so Henry does excellent job,as well as other technicians. But you may always request.
Thank you for excellent review .
Olin .

More about Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Oliva Services Carpet & Rug Cleaning is Professional Carpet, Upholstery Rug and air Duct cleaning Specialist . We use Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning, serving Oakville, Milton, Burlington, and surrounding areas in Ontario, Canada.
We specialize in environmentally safe residential steam and dry carpet, rug and Upholstery cleaning, using state of art truck-mouted equipment, and Eco Friendly,two step, residue free cleaning process. Your complete satisfaction or" Money back" is always guaranteed.

We also hand wash oriental ,Chinese and Persian rugs in our cleaning plant located in 1244 Speers Rd Unit 11, Oakville.
FREE PICKUP AND DELIVERY