Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
1120 Glen Valley Rd Oakville ON L6M 3K8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Oakville  >  Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Reviews for Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Carpet on stairs, open areas and master bedroom

Oliva Services workers are professional, pleasant and reliable. I was very happy with results. The work took place as schedule and as planned. I recommend Oliva Services for carpet cleaning and other services they are qualified to provide.

Thank you very much for review! Olin Vanek. owner of Oliva Services .

Barry from Oakville
Barry from Oakville

Always the Best Result

Olin was here this morning do do the entire upstairs. On time and methodical, he made the carpets look like new. Every year we call hime back in before and after the winter season.

Thank you very much for your testimonial !
Olin. Oliva Service carpet cleaning of Oakville

MJ in Oakville
MJ in Oakville

carpet cleaning

I have had them clean two homes and they did an excellent job. They were very detailed and gave personal service. I have a lot of stairs in my home and they were able to clean them thoroughly.

thank you very much for review.! ! we apreciate it. Olin Vanek. Oliva services.

Padma in Burlington
Padma in Burlington

carpet and sofa cleaning

We had stairs that hadn't been cleaned in a few years. We called Oliva and found their customer service to be excellent. The technician was knowledgable and the results great. Will use them again. Highly recommend.

hello
thank you very much for your review!

Kelly in
Kelly in

Great carpet cleaning service

0 Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning
289-429-1273
1120 Glen Valley Rd
Oakville
L6M 3K8

john was amazing at getting dog hair out of a very old and "hard packed" carpet. And the pricing was much more competitive than others I called. I would definitely use and refer this service again.

thank you very much for your review!

carpet cleaning

required cleaning 4 bedroom home in Milton - prior to staging. I left it to last minute - sourced Oliva via the Web. Within minutes after calling and leaving a request for quote - their customer service called. I was booked next day - great price! The company showed up on time - courteous to my time - and was completed in a mere 65 minutes! Awesome job! Will use your service again!

Thank you for your review!

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Carpet and sofa cleaning

The tech did a thorough job cleaning the carpeting on my stairs and refreshing my sofas. The stairway carpeting was so dirty he had to get more supplies, but when he was done, the carpeting looked as good as new.

Thank you very much for your review ! We are glad you like results of our carpet and sofa cleaning ! Our client satisfaction is our main goal at Oliva Carpet cleaning.

Nick in Oakville
Nick in Oakville

Great job - super clean

Olin came by exactly as promised. Cleaned my second floor carpets and basement. Both were overdue for cleaning - especially basement - kids had done a number on it since the last cleaning.

The results were fantastic. Couldn't be happier. Stairs to the basement were quite dirty and they were super clean afterward.

Have used other companies in the past but no more! Go ahead and book him - you won't be sorry. And he is a super nice, honest guy to deal with as well.

Nick

Thank you very much Nick! We are working hard to keep customers satisifed, as we want to be known as Best carpet cleaners in Oakville! Glad we could help.

J.V. from Mississauga
J.V. from Mississauga

carpet cleaning

This is the second time I used Oliva Carpet Service. They gave me an appointment within a week and a quote by email. Olin phoned before he came (on time), and was his usual polite, friendly self. He and his helper thoroughly cleaned our broadloom, loveseat, and chair with the fragrance-free carpet cleaning product that I provided. Another company that I hired in the past argued with me and refused to use a fragrance-free cleaner. I will continue to call Oliva in the future because they do a better job than any other service I've used.

Thank you very much for hiring Oliva carpet cleaning! We have our own fragrance free cleaner, but since you prefer for us to use your own, why not? Your satisfaction is our future! Thank you for review!

Doreen
Doreen

Amazing Carpet Cleaning!

This is the second time I've used Oliva and, just as before, am TOTALLY pleased with the service! Our carpets, honestly, look brand new! We had the bedrooms done, hallway and stairs and the rooms were a mess. I have used other rug cleaning services before and none compare to this service. I recommend them highly!

Thank you very much for review!! Olin.

More about Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Oliva Services Carpet & Rug Cleaning is Professional Carpet, Upholstery Rug and air Duct cleaning Specialist . We use Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning, serving Oakville, Milton, Burlington, and surrounding areas in Ontario, Canada.
We specialize in environmentally safe residential steam and dry carpet, rug and Upholstery cleaning, using state of art truck-mouted equipment, and Eco Friendly,two step, residue free cleaning process. Your complete satisfaction or" Money back" is always guaranteed.

We also hand wash oriental ,Chinese and Persian rugs in our cleaning plant located in 1244 Speers Rd Unit 11, Oakville.
FREE PICKUP AND DELIVERY