Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
1120 Glen Valley Rd Oakville ON L6M 3K8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Oakville  >  Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Reviews for Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

OakvilleHomeowner in Oakville
OakvilleHomeowner in Oakville

Professional Start to Finish

Oliva did a great job of cleaning our carpets. Kim replied patiently to our many questions. The operator was bang on time, explained what we were to do after the process and left the house as he found it.

thank you very much for your review, we really appreciate it ! Olin, Oliva Services of Oakville

Jen in Oakville
Jen in Oakville

Carpet and furniture cleaning

We had 4 area rugs cleaned and carpet downstairs and in the upper hall including stair runner. One of these was a costly persian rug, which they treated off-site. Fantastic job all round and wonderful service. Thorough, timely, clean, friendly, fair cost. Olin was a pleasure to deal with. I will use him again and highly recommend him to others. Got this lead from HomeStars :)

Thank you very much for fedback ! much appreciated !

J.V. from Mississauga
J.V. from Mississauga

Clean and smell-free

Olin has cleaned my carpets twice before. He uses my own fragrance-free carpet shampoo - no problem. I changed my mind about having a love-seat cleaned - no problem, and the cost was deducted from my estimate. Kim in the office is friendly and efficient. I just recommended Oliva to my neighbour.

Thank you very much for using Oliva Services.! Olin

Neat in Oakville
Neat in Oakville

Vinci vidi vici

Henry came, saw and conquered the dirt in our carpets.
We had our upstairs bathrooms renovated and though completed covered during the reno.......yuk.
Our carpets are now off white again and have recovered their texture.
Many thanks, Oliva!
Ann-Margrit Makinski

jen_leigh42 in Toronto
jen_leigh42 in Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

Kim was pleasant to deal with via email. She was quick to respond and accommodate my requests. The technician arrived on time, was efficient and left my carpets looking like new. The price I was quoted was the price I paid. I would certainly use Oliva again and would recommend them to friends and family.

big thanks for review!!

Cheryl S in Oakville
Cheryl S in Oakville

Flood help and carpet cleaning

We have used Olivia several times before and this time Olin called me back on a Sunday and came out on Monday to help with a minor flood in the basement, despite the fact that they don’t really do this type of work. They are professional, friendly and so accommodating. My carpets are clean and fresh and the water damage was minimal.

big thanks !!!!

Jenny in Erin Mills in Mississauga
Jenny in Erin Mills in Mississauga

Whole home carpet cleaning

John came to clean my carpets and area rugs today. He was friendly, fast and efficient. Got the job done and my carpets have never looked better. Even got huge fireplace soot stains completely out. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend Oliva Services to everyone.

Thank You very much for using Oliva Services,and for your testimonal. Really apreciated.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Carpet on stairs, open areas and master bedroom

Oliva Services workers are professional, pleasant and reliable. I was very happy with results. The work took place as schedule and as planned. I recommend Oliva Services for carpet cleaning and other services they are qualified to provide.

Thank you very much for review! Olin Vanek. owner of Oliva Services .

Barry from Oakville
Barry from Oakville

Always the Best Result

Olin was here this morning do do the entire upstairs. On time and methodical, he made the carpets look like new. Every year we call hime back in before and after the winter season.

Thank you very much for your testimonial !
Olin. Oliva Service carpet cleaning of Oakville

More about Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Oliva Services Carpet & Rug Cleaning is Professional Carpet, Upholstery Rug and air Duct cleaning Specialist . We use Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning, serving Oakville, Milton, Burlington, and surrounding areas in Ontario, Canada.
We specialize in environmentally safe residential steam and dry carpet, rug and Upholstery cleaning, using state of art truck-mouted equipment, and Eco Friendly,two step, residue free cleaning process. Your complete satisfaction or" Money back" is always guaranteed.

We also hand wash oriental ,Chinese and Persian rugs in our cleaning plant located in 1244 Speers Rd Unit 11, Oakville.
FREE PICKUP AND DELIVERY