A Speedy Locksmith

Reviews for A Speedy Locksmith

NOT IMPRESSED
NOT IMPRESSED

Totally unprofessional

Called because my deadbolt was busted to my condo and I couldn’t get in. They replaced the deadbolt with one that did not fit properly the guy said it would be ok call back if I had trouble. Well a week later and still no service said they were sending out a tech they never di. Then to top it all off he busted my unit number plate on my condo door and did not offer to replace it.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Cost Far Greater Than Quote

This office was quite eager to get a phone number and address when first contacted. I left a call-back number to get a quote prior to the work. Within minutes my call was returned with a quote of $45-$69 to recore 1 lock. However, once the work was completed the technician, Raza, produced an invoice for $150. Subsequent calls to this 24-hr business, and leaving a message directly with the receptionist to get an explanation for this difference went unanswered.

Lili in North york
Lili in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Lock rekey

I believe the owner's name is Richard Guo. Speaks Cantonese, Mandarin, and English. When we called him in the morning, he asked us to email him a picture of our lock and he gave us a quote shortly thereafter. He said he could come in a few hours. He did end up being late, but said it was because a customer asked him to work on more locks than they initially asked him to do. He basically unscrewed the lock and took the unit to work in his car. Afterwards, he gave us three keys for the rekeyed lock. He worked quickly, didn't damage the lock, and stuck to his price of $40.

More about A Speedy Locksmith

Emergency locksmiths, 7 day-GTA service. Deadbolts installed, locks re-keyed, safes opened. Certified safe-cracker. 7day mobile servive. . . . . etc. Auto , home & commercial.
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Toronto?