Bin There Dump That

Jeff Devitt from Scarborough
Jeff Devitt from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Junk Removal

Thanks for great service. Bin arrived as scheduled and was picked up as scheduled. Driver was careful backing into a narrow shared driveway and dropped the bin exactly where we wanted it. We will definitely use this service again and recommend it to friends.

Thank you for taking time out of your day, to write us a review! Providing great service is our number one goal and we appreciate your business! :)

Call Mr Handy from Orillia
Call Mr Handy from Orillia
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Washroom Reno

This will be my 4th time using Bin There Dump That. I have used them twice in Toronto, one time in Markham and one time in Richmond Hill. They are always there the date you wanted them and are there to pick up the junk when completed. I use the bin for as long as I need it no hassles at all. Great job! Keep up the great work :)

Thanks, Mr Handy! We love to know we're making our customers happy. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. :)

Gavin Sims from Newmarket
Gavin Sims from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Large bin rental

Needed a bin to remove household junk that had built up over the years and to prepare for a basement renovation. The Company was very professional, fast and did an excellent job making sure area was protected during drop off and cleaned up following pick up. They were a pleasure to work with and I have recommended them to neighbors and to my contractor for his use.

Will use them again for sure

Thank you for the great review Gavin, we love happy customers!

Garth Eley from Toronto
Garth Eley from Toronto

Provide a large bin

Fabulous service! Easy to book on the phone, prompt and on time delivery and pickup service, very friendly service from phone to driver, a great deal over all. I would highly recommend this company, and undoubtly use them again.

Thank you for for taking the time to write us a review! Providing great service is our number one goal, and we appreciate your business.

Scott Taylor from Whitby
Scott Taylor from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Garbage Bin Rental Service

I'm starting a project to cleanup my house. As such, I needed a bin to get rid of some of the junk that has accumulated over the years. BTDT provided prompt, friendly service. The bin arrived early on the day I asked for it and they picked it up exactly when I asked them to. The rates are very reasonable. I will most definitely use the service again.

Thank you for the thoughtful review Scott! If you need help with the rest of your cleanup project, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Linda Greenwood from Whitby
Linda Greenwood from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Waste Removal

I actually realized the day before we needed the bin that I had booked the wrong week, called them and they delivered the next morning by 9am, without making me feel like a complete fool. Wonderful service and reasonable costs. Only criticism and it is constructive, would be that they picked the bin up at 6:45am and woke us up, the guy was very apologetic, but the office should maybe let customers know that they pick up so early so that the client will have their vehicle out of the way.

Hi Linda, thank you for taking the time to write a review, and for the positive feedback! Our company policy regarding early morning deliveries/pickups is to never knock on someone's door prior to 7am. If the noise from the truck woke you up before 7am, we apologize. We look for every opportunity to provide our service with as little disruption to our customers as possible. This feedback is appreciated and has been shared with our entire team.

Maureen Wallace from Aurora
Maureen Wallace from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Major House clearing

I rented a 14 yd bin from this company and packed it full. Some of the junk was very heavy. They arrived on time and picked up on time. The cost was reasonable. I would definitely use this company again. I wish all companies serviced their customers this well.Thank you.

Thank you for writing this review. Providing great customer service is our top priority. If we can be of any assistance to you in the future, just let us know!

Martin N from Toronto
Martin N from Toronto

Renovation garbage removal

Started a condo renovation project after moving out. Had board approval for renovation, started the demo, but my original bin company had a problem, so looked for another company online.
The set-up with this guys was painless, brought the bin next day morning as promised and picked it up 2 days later as ordered. Billed me what was said at the beginning, no hassle. That is how it is done. Thank you, will surely use you again.

Thank you for using our service, and for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Amanda in Whitby
Amanda in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Rented a Bin for renovation disposal

Hi There,
We have in the past used companies that come and charge you for how much junk they remove from your home...but we tried Bin There Dump that this time...They were cheaper, and you had the bin for 7 days...they droped it off the day we called, and didn't want payment untill they picked it up! they were courtious, and made sure the bin didn't damage our drive way.
It was great!

Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. We always strive to provide great service!

Murray Brown in Toronto
Murray Brown in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I began to renovate my kitchen by taking down the cabinets, hoping to leave the walls up. I live in an 80 year old house and the walls are plaster, so the walls had to come down. I had no plan to dispose of the plaster and planned on using my pick-up truck and make trips to the dump.

After gutting the walls, I discovered that I would be spending more time making trips to the dump then working on the kitchen, so I needed a solution.

I called Bin There Dump That at 8.00am that morning, they a bin on my driveway by 11:00 as promised. The price for the bin was very reasonable and when we were done we made a call, and it was picked up the next day.

When requesting a bin, you provide them your credit card, they weigh the bin, charge your credit card accordingly and that's it. It was the least stressful thing about my renovation...which is still going on...and it's been 3 weeks! I will be using Bin There Dump That again in the hear future!

Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review, Murray!

More about Bin There Dump That

Leading junk removal company specializing in household cleanups and decluttering, removal of renovation debris, shingles, small amounts of landscaping waste, and general garbage and trash! We offer same-day service in all of our service areas. Our unique system ensures that your driveway is always protected!
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Whitby?