HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Barrie  >  Country Clean Your Clean ConnectionBarrie

Review for Country Clean Your Clean ConnectionBarrie

Jeremy T from Alcona
Jeremy T from Alcona
5 reviews Innisfil, ON

Deck staining

We hired Country clean to stain our front and back deck. We were quoted $650 plus stain and the price went up to $777. They were very good at power washing and prepping for the stain but they are very poor at applying the actual stain. They did not paint in between the boards and missed a lot of very obvious spots saying that "Oh no one will notice." Well we noticed and it looks terrible. They would only paint in between the boards for another $200. I was not impressed that after spending over $1000 I still have to do half the work myself. I would recommend this company to help prep for stain but do the rest yourself or hire someone else.