Ricky Tree & Land Co

Outstanding Service
Outstanding Service
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Tree removal

I would highly recommend Ricky Tree to anyone. They were here to give me an estimate the same day I called. They cut down 2 huge maples within days of giving me the estimate. Their estimate was by far better than any competitor. They went over and above what was quoted. If you are looking for a service that is prompt, professional and well priced I would highly recommend Ricky Tree and Land co.

Marty
Marty
0 reviews Port Colborne, ON

Do not hesitate to hire these guys!

We called Ricky Tree & Land for an estimate on a Sunday, got a quote the same day, and had the work done the following Wednesday! The crew cut down four large box elders, as well as some smaller stuff; hauled and stacked the trunks and chipped the rest for us, just as we requested. They did a fantastic job from the time they got here until they cleaned up and left - did a great job with the clean up, too. We would not hesitate to hire Ricky Tree & Land Co again.

Private User reviews Port Colborne, ON

2 large evergreens

Called them last week to get a quote and they came today. Took down 2 large evergreens that had hydro wires running through the branches. Took them all but 4 hours to do the job. They are awesome awesome guys we highly recommend them very professional, tidy, and reasonable prices. We have had trees cut down for us at our old house and they never left our property looking as tidy and clean as Ricky's tree service. We highly recommend them and we will definitely call them if we ever need more work done. We give them a 12 out of 10.

Lydia in Saint Catharines
Lydia in Saint Catharines
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Great Job

We had 2 trees and some shrubs removed. Ricky did a great job. This is the second time we have used him and would call him again if needed. He cleaned up everything and the price was reasonable.

Charlie in Welland
Charlie in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Tree Stump Removal

Ricky removed a maple tree in our front yard over a year ago. He always promised to come back and grind the stump for us, the next time he was in the area. True to to his word, he knocked on my door recently and ground out the stump in the front!

Excellent work- extremely happy with the service!

Peter in Stettler
Peter in Stettler
1 review , ON

Another great job1

This is our second job with Ricky and both times have been very positive. His work is amazing. He is fast, efficient and when he leaves the grounds are cleaner then when he arrived. His prices are very reasonable. Over the years we have had other trees removed and none can compare to Ricky"s work. Highly recommended.

petermac950

Ian in Welland
Ian in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Tree Removal

I had a very large walnut tree cut down in front of the house. Ricky did an amazing job cutting down the tree to the ground. It was very professional, quick, clean and thorough on his work. Reasonably price way better than any other competition in this industry. I definitely will recommend.

Jo C. in Port Colborne
Jo C. in Port Colborne

Super job

I'm a little late in writing this review. We had a tree down in the wind storm last year. Ricky came, gve us an estimate and was at our house with in week and did a wonderful job along with his crew. Very professional and cleaned up the yard afterwards. I would most highly recomment Ricky and his ervice.

Marie Murza in Port Colborne
Marie Murza in Port Colborne
0 reviews Port Colborne, ON

Trimming and shaping two trees

I had Ricki stop by and give me a price which he gave me a great deal. I thought there was no hope for the trees and wasn’t sure if they should be removed but in a very short time he had both trees looking great. Both Ricki and the gentleman he had working with him were such nice guys. Debris removal and clean up was excellent. I could not of asked for a better job or be any happier. I highly recommend Ricki and his staff.

Scott in Port Colborne
Scott in Port Colborne

Tree removal

I had Ricky tree and land Co . Remove 2 large trees on a small property lot. The corner lot is on a busy section of Port Colborne , so skill and organized work plan was needed to have the job done safely and fast. Ricky tree did just that , they cut the trees down safely and fast, and at a great price!
Thanks again Rick
Sincerely Scott Macpherson

Looking for Tree Service pros in Port Colborne?