Toronto ON

Reviews for Metro Wide Paving Ltd

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Asphalt driveway

Jason arrived on time and gave competitive quote. The old driveway was torn up and some new gravel added. After several weeks to allow the gravel to settle the new asphalt was installed and it looks great. They even disposed of some old chunks of concrete I had left in the driveway without asking. All emails to Joe were answered within the hour. I wish all contractors were this good.

Appreciate that very much.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Sincerely Regards,

President

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Asphalt paving, interlocking patio

416 626-5675
Toronto

Got 3 quotes. Joe was the first to arrive, gave a very competitive price immediately and explained the process and timing. His team was thorough, arrived early with all the equipment and labour required and got it done without issue. The quality of the work was top notch! They are honest, responsive and professional. Metro-wide is my go-to hardscaping contractor from hereon in!

Thank You No Nonsense Julie!!

To receive a 10 from you is a true honour............because you know your stuff!!!!

More than happy to help you out with any of your hardscaping needs.

All the best to you!!

Warmest Regards,

Brenda...a s.
Brenda...a s.

Beautiful new Driveway

416 626-5675
Toronto

Finished our Renos in December. Now working on the landscaping. Metro Wide Paving just completed our driveway. Fast, efficient, polite and they did a beautiful job! Thanks to the crew.

Thank You very much for your kind words!!

Very much appreciated!!

With Kind Regards,

Bruce in Toronto
Bruce in Toronto

Perfect Driveway Paving

Joe and his crew did a terrific job on our driveway, it looks great! I gave it a full week to settle before parking on it and it feels very solid. The work was done when promised and completed efficiently. Thanks Joe!

Thank You very much for your kind words!!

Very Much appreciated.

With Kind Regards,

Vaughan,ON in Vaughan
Vaughan,ON in Vaughan

Driveway Paving

I was referred to Metro Wide Paving and I’m glad I was. They were very responsive, professional, on -time and did an excellent high quality job on our driveway. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank You for your review.
Appreciate your kind words.
It was a pleasure working with you and your parents.

Regards,

Joe Zappia

Driveway Paving

I can't say enough about Jason and the team at Metro Wide Paving.

They were timely, efficient and very professional.

We had our driveway fully excavated and then repaved. We had a small issue on one side of our house where the paving was done. The came back, and started again completely fixing the issue with no questions asked.

They definitely stand behind their work. Thank you again!

Thank You for your kind words!!

It was a pleasure working with you.

All the best to you.

Warmest Regards,

Joseph Zappia,

Toni in Toronto
Toni in Toronto

Driveway payving

quick respond, awesome customer service.
Competitive price.
Yes I woul recommend this company to enyone!

Joe is the men of his word and does what he promised.
Highly recommended!

Great job!
Thank you!

Thank You Toni for your kind words!!
It was a pleasure to work with you on this project.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require
anything further.

With Warm Regards,

President

Need Estimate

Hi Joe/Jason,
I got your ref from my neighbour. Can you please help with concrete estimate for my home. I had requested quote seperately and also had left message on your registered no, but havent got response back.
Pretty busy time.

Hello there,

Please contact me at: 416.605.8776 & we can set up an estimate at your convenience.

Regards,

Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.
Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.
1 review King City, ON

Front Yard Landscaping

Ryan and his crew finished the job in only 3 days. we love our new drive way. Pricing was also great. I highly recommend them. Thank you for great job.

Thank You for your kind words, it was a pleasure to deal with you!!

Please contact us if you require anything, all the best to you.

With Regards,

Mike flammia in Richmond Hill
Mike flammia in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Paving and interlock

Metro wide came thru when no one else showed any interest they were on time and on budget, the who team is honest and has integrity they actually suggested a different plan twice saved me money and I intern gave them more work, Joe you and your team are awesome keep it up and I know you will be on the job site in August to complete the other 3 projects that I have on the go, great work....mike flammia

Thank You Mike!!

A pleasure doing business with you.

Appreciate your kind words, look forward to seeing you real soon.

Warm Regards,

More about Metro Wide Paving Ltd

Metro Wide Paving specializes in residential & commercial asphalt/concrete & interlocking stone. We have been in business for over 23 years, and have
an excellent record with our customers. We take pride in our work, and the work promised is always completed to our clients satisfaction.

Call us today for a free estimate!