Toronto ON

Reviews for Metro Wide Paving Ltd

Mli from Toronto
Mli from Toronto

Asphalt Driveway and Concrete Walkway

I had a great experience with Metro Wide and the two crews that came to work on my concrete walkway and asphalt driveway. They were all very nice and I was very impressed with their diligence, efficiency and quality of work. You can tell they have years of experience. Jason the sales rep gave me a very reasonable price, and walked me through the process. He gave me a timeframe, and they delivered on time. I am very happy with the quality and look of my driveway. I definitely recommend their work.

very much appreciated!!

All the best to you, stay safe and be well!!

Jason Hiorth & the

Metro Wide Paving Team!!

Diamond building dev
Diamond building dev
1 review Nobleton, ON

Driveway asphalt

Fantastic work , thank you to all the team at Metro wide paving, Joe, Benny, Jason and Ryan your work on many projects for us has always been exceptional service.
You all make sure that the job is complete to perfection.

Keep up the great work

Monika P
Monika P

My Driveway

Joe and his team were amazing. From the first day that I met Joe on site until the day his team came to pave it was a pleasure working with them. He explained everything step by step and the job was nothing but perfect. I have recommended Metro Wide Paving in the past and I continue to refer people to Joe.
Thanks you Joe for great service.

Thank you for your kind words, a pleasure to do business with
you.

Also Thank you for all your referrals, it is very much appreciated!!

Stay well and be safe.

All the best to you and your family.

Joe Zappia,
Principal.

John
John

Driveway replacement

Benny and the crew were great to work with. Project completed in predetermined time and professionally done. Will be recommeding them to my neighbors.
I only wish I had done this sooner.

A pleasure working with you!!

Take care, be safe.

Regards,

The Metro Wide Paving Team!

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Professional and Reliable

Very happy I hired MetroWide to do my driveway. Its pleasant dealing with the people working in Metro Wide starting from sale (Jason), the owner (Joe) and the crews under Richard. All are very nice to deal with, very professional and reliable. Richard and his crews are efficient and focus on its tasks. The driveway is finished quickly and they clean up all the debris and even put up a tape in front of my driveway.

Appreciate your kind words!

Stay safe & be well!!

The Metro Wide Team.

SCummings
SCummings
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great Experience and definitely recommend

Benny and his talented crew at Metro Wide paving were absolutely wonderful. After a nightmare situation with another company, they came to my rescue and did a fantastic job. They were professional, responsive, reasonable and showed quality and detail in their work. They showed respect for the property, cleaning up water bottles and putting them in recycling to meticulously sweeping the walkways. The crew was friendly and informative. I will definitely be recommending Metro Wide and using them for future projects.

Glad we were able to complete this project for you to your satisfaction.

As mentioned, please do not hesitate to contact us for anything in the future.

Appreciate your comments and glad we are able to complete this for you.

Take care & Thanks again!!

With Kind Regards,

The Metro Wide Paving Team!!

Gallina
Gallina
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Asphalt paving

Last year my neighbour had his asphalt and concrete done by metro wide asphalt and highly recommended him to me, I called him one month ago and his crew came and removed and replaced paved my asphalt within a month. Super happy with his service. I would totally recommend

Appreciate that!

All the best!!

Marlene
Marlene

Driveway repaved

Aug 2018...at time of quote, I was told that the weeds would be addressed
Nov 2018...driveway repaved
May 2019...weeds sprouting. I WhatsApped Joe. He sent his brother with a blow torch to kill the weeds and plug up the holes. More weeds throughout the summer
Oct 2019...Joe send his crew to torch again and to lay a layer of driveway sealer
May 2020...more weeds. Joe WhatsApped that he would send someone in the Fall
Oct 2020...crew came and torched again. I WhatsApped Joe that now there were cracks. He whatsApped back that he would send someone in the fall
May 2021...I WhatsApped Joe more weeds. He replied "You know the drill" I asked what about the cracks...no reply
Oct 2021...I WhatsApped Joe to ask when his crew was coming. He replied "Not this year, Spring" After a bit more of texting, I called Joe on WhatApp. He graciously took my call but...I asked him to please come before the snow fall.
*************************************************************************
In response to Joe's comments, yes, he did take my calls (called me today as a matter of fact), and yes, he sent someone 2 years in a row to plug up weed holes, so I've upped the rating to 3 stars.
I don't expect a driveway to last forever, but weeds sprouting 6 months and cracks 18 months after it being laid is not what I expected. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Thank You for your kind words!!

As per my message I just left you it does not pay to be a good person.

I spoke to you on Oct 4 where you Thanked me for taking you call!!
You asked if I could personally come to have a look at your driveway and
I told you I absolutely would!!

The driveway does not need repaving if after 3 years you have developed
a crack................and as we told you in the past it was due to tree roots. But we
still came after the warranty expired to repair the cracks, take care of any
weeds that grow from the top along the edges, not the middle of the driveway
and our contract states that the homeowner is responsible to keep edges
clear of any growth.

We did not rip you off!! The thickness of the asphalt is as promised.

Which person told you that the driveway needs repaving? Nobody! it is
perfectly fine and will last another 10 years easily!!!

We came back again and again at no cost to you long after the warranty
expired, we even applied a sealant for you at our cost...............in the end
it does not matter.............doesn't pay to be honest.

This review is only to try and hurt our company, but it doesn't because we
tried.............sometimes you just cannot please everybody and furthermore
we do not have lifetime warranties, The cracks developed after the warranty!!

With Regards,

Joe Zappia,
Principal

Daniel in Riverview
Daniel in Riverview

Driveway

I hired Joe and his team to do my driveway. I was pleased with their attention to detail and overall work. I highly recommend Metro Wide paving - they definitely will not disappoint!

A pleasure working with you!!

Stay Safe! Be Well!!

Regards,

Joe Zappia & the Metro Wide Paving Team!!

Spesh
Spesh
1 review Bolton, ON

Amazing Job

We hired them to do our driveway and front patio. Loved the work so came back to them 2 years later to do a backyard stone patio. These guys did an amazing job. Great quality. The workers were friendly and polite and very experienced. Would definitely recommend and go back to them for future projects. Thank you Metro Wide Paving.

Thank You, Appreciate your kind words.

We always strive to please all of our client's.

All the best!! Stay safe! Stay Healthy!!

Joe Zappia & The Metro Wide Paving Team!!

More about Metro Wide Paving Ltd

Metro Wide Paving specializes in residential & commercial asphalt/concrete & interlocking stone. We have been in business for over 30 years, and have an excellent record with our customers. We take pride in our work, and the work promised is always completed to our clients satisfaction.

Call us today for a free estimate!