Metro Wide Paving Ltd

Reviews for Metro Wide Paving Ltd

Vaughan,ON in Vaughan
Vaughan,ON in Vaughan

Driveway Paving

I was referred to Metro Wide Paving and I’m glad I was. They were very responsive, professional, on -time and did an excellent high quality job on our driveway. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank You for your review.
Appreciate your kind words.
It was a pleasure working with you and your parents.

Regards,

Joe Zappia

Driveway Paving

I can't say enough about Jason and the team at Metro Wide Paving.

They were timely, efficient and very professional.

We had our driveway fully excavated and then repaved. We had a small issue on one side of our house where the paving was done. The came back, and started again completely fixing the issue with no questions asked.

They definitely stand behind their work. Thank you again!

Thank You for your kind words!!

It was a pleasure working with you.

All the best to you.

Warmest Regards,

Joseph Zappia,

Toni in Toronto
Toni in Toronto

Driveway payving

quick respond, awesome customer service.
Competitive price.
Yes I woul recommend this company to enyone!

Joe is the men of his word and does what he promised.
Highly recommended!

Great job!
Thank you!

Thank You Toni for your kind words!!
It was a pleasure to work with you on this project.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require
anything further.

With Warm Regards,

President

Need Estimate

Hi Joe/Jason,
I got your ref from my neighbour. Can you please help with concrete estimate for my home. I had requested quote seperately and also had left message on your registered no, but havent got response back.
Pretty busy time.

Hello there,

Please contact me at: 416.605.8776 & we can set up an estimate at your convenience.

Regards,

Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.
Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.
1 review King City, ON

Front Yard Landscaping

Ryan and his crew finished the job in only 3 days. we love our new drive way. Pricing was also great. I highly recommend them. Thank you for great job.

Thank You for your kind words, it was a pleasure to deal with you!!

Please contact us if you require anything, all the best to you.

Mike flammia in Richmond Hill
Mike flammia in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Paving and interlock

Metro wide came thru when no one else showed any interest they were on time and on budget, the who team is honest and has integrity they actually suggested a different plan twice saved me money and I intern gave them more work, Joe you and your team are awesome keep it up and I know you will be on the job site in August to complete the other 3 projects that I have on the go, great work....mike flammia

Thank You Mike!!

A pleasure doing business with you.

Appreciate your kind words, look forward to seeing you real soon.

Warm Regards,

FP in Toronto
FP in Toronto

Excellent experience

Jason and the team at Metro Wide were a pleasure to deal with. It was difficult to find a company that was willing to do residential asphalt paving in downtown Toronto, but these guys happily took on the job for a great price.

From quote through to execution, everything was completed quickly and smoothly. The entire team was professional, courteous, and prompt. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a paving company!

Thank You very much for your kind words!!
It makes going to work that much more fun.
We are glad that we were able to meet & exceed
your expectations.
All the best!!

With Kind Regards,

Susan & Ed Pospishil in Pickering
Susan & Ed Pospishil in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Driveway Paving and new stonework in backyard

We are very pleased with the work that Metro Wide Paving did at our home this fall. We selected them based on their reputation and that they not only do paving, they also do stonework and concrete work.

We had our old interlocking brick driveway removed and asphalt and new curbs installed. As well, all old large patio stones were removed and replacement with new up to date stonework in our backyard patio area.

Jason was very thorough in providing us a clear quote and recommendations. Lou and his crew did an amazing job with our patio area in the backyard and the paving crew did a great job on our driveway. Work was a bit delayed in getting completed (at no fault of MWP as mother nature was just not co-operating). Joe assured us that all work would be completed and it was!

All the workers were very respectful of our property and our neighbourhood when they were here working. They cleaned up after each job and answered any additional questions we had.

You have a great team Joe and we will be contacting Jason again in the Spring to discuss options for re-facing our old concrete front porch. Thank you and again we are thrilled with the work MWP did at our home!

Susan & Ed Pospishil
Pickering ON

Thank You very much for your kind words Susan & Ed!!

I will pass along your message to our team, it is greatly appreciated!!

It really was a pleasure working with you on this project.

Look forward to speaking again with you real soon.

Best Regards,

Mary Howarth from Toronto
Mary Howarth from Toronto

Driveway paving and new curbs

Excellent service.....we needed a repair after a heavy vehicle turned around in our driveway; they came and repaired within days. I would definitely recommend them from the quote to the finished product to the repair.

Thank You Mrs Howarth on your kind words!!
A pleasure working with you!!
All the best to you in the future.

Metro Wide Paving

Natalie from Toronto
Natalie from Toronto

Front driveway, asphalt, stone and concrete

What I liked most about metrowide is that they were able to do all three types of work (stone, concrete and asphalt) so we didn't have to work with more than one company. The work they did was very solid and the crew they sent were very nice. It's not the cheapest and the final bill was more than the quote.
However, there is something to be said about their customer service. Two years later, our asphalt was deforming - they came back and fixed it! You rarely see this level of customer service- this is exceptional and amazing! Our driveway looks great again!

Thank You Natalie for your kind words!!
We try to do our best for all of our clients.
Appreciate your feedback!!

More about Metro Wide Paving Ltd

Metro Wide Paving specializes in residential & commercial asphalt/concrete & interlocking stone. We have been in business for over 23 years, and have
an excellent record with our customers. We take pride in our work, and the work promised is always completed to our clients satisfaction.

Call us today for a free estimate!