Metro Wide Paving Ltd

Reviews for Metro Wide Paving Ltd

Daniel
Daniel

Our curb and driveway

Metro Wide did an amazing job On our driveway. Did 8” curbs with 2 foot concrete step on the sides and asphalt in the middle. Joe and his crew were professional, reliable, punctual and a pleasure to deal with. High recommend them.

A pleasure doing business with You!!

Stay safe, be well!!

Fred in Thornhill, Ontario
Fred in Thornhill, Ontario

Driveway Asphalt Renewal

After reaching out to several companies that either declined the work or didn't respond at all, it was encouraging to receive a prompt reply from Joe at Metro Wide Paving. The entire process, from removing our old asphalt and laying new gravel to laying the new asphalt went smoothly and the final product looks great. Joe always responded to my phone calls within minutes and the entire team was pleasant and polite. Nice job Metro Wide. Thanks.

A pleasure doing business with you!!

Be well and stay safe.

Joe Zappia,

Leilah in Toronto
Leilah in Toronto

Driveway asphalt and backyard interlocking

After having multiple companies provide quotes, for a patio we wanted for our backyard, we met with Benny and he was the most transparent of everyone we spoke with. He helped us to better understand what work would be required to ensure we received the outcome we were looking.

When Benny and his interlocking team came to complete the job they were nothing less than awesome. They managed to turn our nonexistent patio into a gem and my family and I cannot wait for spring to enjoy our new oasis. I highly recommend Metro Wide Paving to everyone! You won't regret it!

Good Morning Leila and Thank You very much for your kind words in your review.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you, appreciated your patience and we
are pleased with the results and are happy you are too!!

Thank You in advance & please do not hesitate to contact our office at your earliest
possible convenience if we can be of any help.

Be safe, stay well.

Joe Zappia

MM
MM

Mississauga -- Asphalt Driveway Repave + Stairs

We found Joe, Benny & Colleagues to be Consummate Professionals (Friendly as well :)). Efficient/Value. Transparent quote.
Had reference: Metro Wide were happy to come to Wilds of Mississauga (Ninth Line/Thomas). Ours is a 'linked/detached' and neighbor willingly participated in Project.

16 year old driveway (that had developed 'sink hole' at shut-off valve), made new again - stairs too.

Thanks Metro Wide!

M & T

Thank You for your kind words, a pleasure working with you!!

Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything in the future.

Be well and stay safe!!

Joe & Benny Zappia

Al Stewart from Toronto
Al Stewart from Toronto

2-Driveways and 1-Parking Pad

Joe was professional and prompt and with the scheduling of the work.
All quotes were honored and with no surprises at the end.
His foreman Richard was very obliging and accomplished the jobs exactly as I had asked.
I would recommend Joe and his company and plan to have more work done in the future.

Thank you for your kind works Al, very much appreciated.

It was a pleasure working with you on this project, and a
pleasure working with you in the past.

Look forward to future projects!!

Stay safe and be well and please don't hesitate to contact
me if we can be of any assistance.

With Kind Regards,

Madison
Madison

Driveway

We are very happy with our new asphalt driveway. They were very professional and do great work. Joe was very responsive right from the beginning and talked us through the entire process so we new what to expect.

An absolute pleasure to deal with you!!

All the best, stay safe, Stay healthy!!

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

New Asphalt Driveway

These guys do a great job. They leave it for an extra couple weeks after excavation to settle properly. Alot of driveways in our neighbourhood were ripped up and paved in the time ours sat to settle. Once they come to pave, they take their time to make sure all is done properly. There is a noticeable difference between our finished product and the others in our neighbourhood. The crew is professional, friendly and care about what they are doing. I would definitely recommend Metro Wide for anyone wanting to spruce up their curb appeal with a newly paved driveway.

An absolute pleasure working with you.

Appreciate your kind words and candour, makes

going to work a pleasure in these uncertain times!!

Be safe and take care.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Driveway Paving

Thank you to Joe and his team! We had our driveway dug out and replaced last summer. Be prepared to wait for the driveway to settle before it is completed, but this is so the new driveway can be put down properly. We have several old trees, and when a crack appeared, Joe’s team arrived to work to fix this. We also changed the edge of the driveway, and the team added new sod. Full service team, and very responsive! Highly recommend!

Appreciate your kind words, a joy working with you!!

please do not hesitate to contact our office if we can be

of any assistance to you.

Stay safe & be Well!!

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Driveway and Pathway Redo

Benny and his crew did a great job repaving our driveway and installing an interlocking path to our front door. They were on time and responsive to all our questions. I would recommend them.

A pleasure doing business with you!!

Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you require
any further assistance.

With Kind Regards,

Nico
Nico

New Asphalt Driveway - in Thornhill/Markham

This is a long time overdue review ... Sorry for writing it so late. I got the contact info for Metro Wide Paving from my neighbor who had the driveway done over 25 years ago and it looked the best in the neighborhood. I met with Joe a few days after I contacted him and I received a very competitive quotation/estimate from him. But the best thing I received from Joe were his advises and suggestions. Before I made my mind to go with Metro Wide I checked with about 10 other paving companies and Metro Wide had the best cost-value combination offering.
To make a long story short, Metro Wide team did the driveway on schedule, everything worked out smoothly and we are as happy as we were the day they finished their work, and that was in July, 2014.
A few days ago, I approached Joe again to help me with sealing the driveway and Joe referred me to a company who did the job for me. I am very happy with their work too. Why I am saying all these? Because if you go with Joe you get a friend who stays behind his work and years later he responds within minutes to any needs you have. Look nowhere else: if you need driveway or similar work just contact Metro Wide Paving, you will not regret it. I believe that you will be happy like myself and like my neighbor who's driveway looks like new after 25 years.

Thank you Nico!

After all those years, thank you for your kind words. I'm happy we left a positive and lasting impression. If we can ever be of service in the future, we would love to hear from you.

More about Metro Wide Paving Ltd

Metro Wide Paving specializes in residential & commercial asphalt/concrete & interlocking stone. We have been in business for over 30 years, and have an excellent record with our customers. We take pride in our work, and the work promised is always completed to our clients satisfaction.

Call us today for a free estimate!