Drain Rooter Plumbing

Reviews for Drain Rooter Plumbing

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto

Clogged toilets and repair

Update: The flapper repair that Mike completed made the toilet run worse than it originally had. I asked that he come look at it and undo whatever he had done. He did not show up and made a flimsy excuse. It's very evident that the warranty and general service here is fraudulent. Be wary - I would never use this company again.

------

Original post:

I had one toilet that was clogged, a second that was slow to flush so needed to be cleared proactively. Mike was very professional, clean and efficient. They were able to provide service in my condo downtown within a couple hours of being called.

In terms of why I would not recommend them again, my understanding is that the price was rather steep - $240+tax for a toilet snaking.

In addition, I asked Mike to take a look at the flapper of the toilet, which was not closing properly, meaning the toilet continued to run after being flushed. Mike was not successful in repairing that - the next day the issue was back.

THE MOST DISHONEST PLUMBERS-DO NOT USE THEM

DO NOT USE THEM. I needed my toilet snaked/camera and below are all the issues I encountered with them
1. They quoted me one price, and then came to my house and quoted me another price.
2. Their employer Mike snaked/camera my toilet and didn't "remove" the issue (SEE PICTURE)-NOTE ANOTHER PLUMBER CAME AND WAS ABLE TO REMOVE IT RIGHT AWAY
3. Upon speaking to them about this issue that 1/2 the job was not finished, they told me quote "you asked for a toilet snaking, not to fix the problem". Talk about customer service! You should hire someone else to do the talking
4. The owner didn't even have the decency to call me. Issues can be rectified better when you "talk to your customers". But, this guy is just in it for the money and being dishonest to customers.

I can go on and on but I have said my peace.

budbran in Toronto
budbran in Toronto

Clogged Sewer/Sewer Back Flow Valve

Mike responded quickly to my plea for help. Drain was clogged and he needed to replace pipe outside. I decide to have a back flow valve installed as well. Mike explained the whole process to me as he went along.

Thanks so much Mike.
YOU ARE VERY PATIENT AND PROFESSIONAL.

I would highly recommend Drain Rooter Plumbing for any of your plumbing needs.

MIlan St. Home Owner in
MIlan St. Home Owner in

Late night leak

The dishwasher feed sprung a leak during a DYI installation of a new dishwasher. An elbow joint solder gave way below the base floor. I had to shut off the water to the entire house to stop the leak from doing further damage to the garage.

Unable to find the time necessary to do it myself (and restore water service to my house), I scrambled for a plumber. I called at 10pm and somebody answered the phone! I made an appointment and he was here the next morning as promised. Not only did he fix the leak, but he relocated the valve at my request, offered to fix the valve gasket he felt was faulty, and recommended a new hose for my dishwasher. All done in an hour, I went to back to the office where I belong- with little time wasted. Thank you so much for the great service and professionally installed plumbing.

Bev
Bev

Clogged main sewer ine

We had a clogged sewer line due to previous contractor's bad plumbing of a shower drain. Mike came and scoped the sewer line. Determined a blockage, explained issue and remedy completely with an upfront quote. Completed work in time frame and cost quoted. Mike and his team were very professional and I would call them again for any plumbing needs.

Paul DM
Paul DM

Clogged sewer drain

I called after my plumber could not clear it with a regular snake. Called at 11 AM and they gave a window of 1-2 PM. They confirmed when on their way (was just a bit late). Mike was professional and used their larger/longer snake with camera. Blockage was cleared and drain pipe to sewer was inspected for cracks/roots. He explained the process throughout as I watched the video monitor. He advised on what to do should it happened again given the age of the home.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Clogged sink drain

We had a clogged kitchen drain, we called Drain Rooter and Mike was able to fix it the same day. We highly recommend this company for their respectful and effective service.

Peter Farncombe from Toronto
Peter Farncombe from Toronto

Plumbing [tap] repair

Mike arrived as promised, despite terrible weather and road conditions. He quickly and expertly replaced the taps. He explained the products he was using and the laundry plumbing line I'd bought beforehand. I would definitely call him [therefore the company with which he's associated] again. Great service!

Yogesh  from Mississauga
Yogesh from Mississauga

Camera inspection

I had to comply with codes as per the City Inspector for my basement appartment to get it legalized.Tiles were already laid. Had two options either to break my tiles and show the pipes or camera inspection. Mike from DrainRooter saved me with camera inspection & did a great job same day when I called. Thank you.