Waterproofing
Waterproofing

Reviews for A Shaw Enterprise Waterproofing & Renovation

d in Etobicoke
d in Etobicoke

Leak in basement from wall and under stairs.

647 298 4693
Brampton
L6V 3E3

I called around and found Carlos who is owner of Shaw Enterprise. He squeezed me in for next day appointment. The next day Carlos and his worker arrived and estimated job, we agreed to the work.

I told him I would wait after a few rains to review work. Well today its been 3 rains after, and all is great. The work was perfect and the job was above and beyond expectations. These guys are very good at what they do and take time to get it done to perfection. He also mentioned a warranty I get for work.

I could not say enough about this company and would refer to family and friends. I suggest if your looking for work to check these guys out. Their good at what they do!

Cheers.

Kim from Toronto
Kim from Toronto

Foundation Cracks in Basement

Carlos has now fixed 2 different residences for me. He is very professional, honest, extremely reasonable and fair in his pricing compared to other quotes received. He shows up as promised, completes the job in the timeline quoted and leaves the place as clean as he found it removing all debris. Hopefully I never have another foundation crack but if I do I would be sure to call him back.

More about A Shaw Enterprise Waterproofing & Renovation

Basement Waterproofing Concrete work, and home renovation Waterproofing inside and out. Sump pumps, French Trench Check out our website at www. shawenterprise. ca IF YOU WANT YOUR BASEMENT DRY YOU GOT THE RIGHT GUY Discount for Seinors 15%
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Toronto?