Weed Man

Carmel Reddy in Keswick
Carmel Reddy in Keswick
1 review Keswick, ON

Weed Control

We've used Weed Man for a few years. Since pesticide use was banned, weed man has not been able to control our weed problem. They fertilize and they actually grow more weeds with this service, in our opinion. I am refusing to pay the last 29.00 of my summer maintenance bill and they are threatening collection. I will pay this bill, but I will never use weed man again and I will recommend that my neighbours and friends also refuse their service. Here me now Weed Man, don't come knocking on my door next summer trying to con me into using your service with the promise of better weed control options. You've used your last option at this place.