Property Tech - No Longer In Business

Brian in Orillia
Brian in Orillia
1 review ORILLIA, ON

Complete Overhaul Of Property

My family had just moved into our dream home, however the driveway and front gardens were hideous!! I searched for weeks to find a company that I felt understood what my wife and I had envisioned. After numerous amazing recommendations, we called John at Property Tech. Not only was he quick to come out to chat, but all of my phone calls were returned in lightening fast speed and his office staff was always curteous and actually answered the phone!! After a couple weeks of collaboration, John came to us with an absolutely amazing view of what he and his team would do to transform our property. After going over his ideas, we happily agreed and they started the next day. After 2 weeks, we had a beautiful driveway and my wife had the garden oasis of her dreams. And might I add, all of it was done way under the original budget. John and his team at Property Tech are an honest, reliable company that puts the customer first. There is no doubt in my mind that I would 100% recommend Property Tech to anyone wanting the best in Orillia.

Orillia Resident
Orillia Resident
1 review ORILLIA, ON

Quote on Snow Removal

Property Tech - No Longer In Business
705-325-8321
Orillia
L3V1W4

Warning for all of those business/residents looking for a reliable, honest company to do snow removal. This IS NOT the company for you. I am disappointed that a company like Property Tech exists in Orillia. I have been an Orillia resident for over 20 years and relish in the fact that this community is one of honesty, integrity and community. This company should not be associated with our sunshine city. Fast talker, schmoozer, dishonest, scammer, these are a few choice words I have when describing this company. Read the reviews Orillia residents, and trust me when I say this company may come in cheap but they will leave with all your money......

D & M in Moonstone
D & M in Moonstone

Lawn Cutting service

These people don't care how they treat customers or their property.
We have damaged fences and damaged house siding in 3 different areas, also deep gouges in the grass from the machines they use. That was just in part of one season.
They caused the damage, then wanted to go 50/50 on the cost of repairs. After their visit to view the damage there was even more damage in the same area the next week. Needless to say they are cancelled out.
BE WARNED!

Tracey S. in Wasaga Beach
Tracey S. in Wasaga Beach

Summer Contract/Landscaping

We had Property Tech do a walkway for our house and I must say-WE LOVE IT!!!!! John and his team were very professional, always on time and definately gave us exactly what we wanted even under our budget!! I loved how passionate John was about his company, so much so that we hired him for grass and snow removal as well. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone. Property Tech has lifeling clients in us!!!

Daisy Chan
Daisy Chan
1 review Orillia, ON

Lawn cutting services

We hired these people and they also locked us into a contract that they don't have to appear whatsoever if they feel the weather is inclement. They would not show up and make excuses. Good luck with this people, you will hear every excuse in the book and they will take your money whether you like it or not

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customer
1 review Leamington, ON

Lawn Maintenance

We hired PropertyTech to maintain our property over the summer of 2008 we contracted John to service us all year round which we have never done in the past as companies tend to only be consistant and reliable in there prime season (summer). We felt that Property Tech during this last years winter months with them snow plowing our laneway did as good of a job as last summer's service with them for lawn maintenance we already signed back with them this year. I hope this helps in your decision with choosing this company.

Frustrated Client
Frustrated Client

Lawn Cutting

They will make excuses why they didn't show up to do the job when they were supposed to. Their contract saves them on this... so you can keep paying them and they essentially don't have to service you. Be wary as they are fast talkers and TAKERS!