Shady Shutters Factory Ltd

HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Greensville  >  Shady Shutters Factory Ltd

Reviews for Shady Shutters Factory Ltd

Leslie
Leslie

Sale and installation of window shutters

The manager was very accommodating. We told him our needs and provided suggestions. We ended up getting our entite house covered with shutters (all the windows). The process was seamless. The installer came in and was done in about 3-4 hours. He cleaned up after himself as well. We are very happy with the service and the quality of the shutters.

Sarahj
Sarahj
1 review Morganton, NC

California Shutters for whole house

Shady Shutters is an excellent company. They make the wood shutters right in their factory and they install them theirselves. Mike is a great man to deal with, he owns the business, and he is the one that comes out and measures the shutters and shows you the product. I have had them in now 3 homes and everytime has been a breeze. He has awesome prices that are super low, so that is why we could afford to do the whole house, and the quality of his product is amazing. I had the tilt rod put at the side, and with the 3.5 Slats the view you get is rsally good. We had an issue with the panel in my sons room, and I called Mike and he was right at my house the next day and took out the shutter and made a new one. Mike has also done 4 of my friends home and my parents, He does a great job with the shutters. Would recommend him to everyone.