ABC Appliance Service

Reviews for ABC Appliance Service

andree in Ottawa
andree in Ottawa

Fixed washing machine

I am so impressed with the service we received from Mirnez at ABC Appliance Service. He was persistent and finally figured out how to fix our washing machine. I really thought we would have to buy a new one but he did not give up and now the washer is working better than it ever did.

Alyce Dunnewold in Ottawa
Alyce Dunnewold in Ottawa

Clothes Washer Repair

Mirnez of ABC Appliance Service repaired my dryer at a reasonable cost 8 years ago, so I contacted him to repair my front-loading washing machine which was not draining. I am very satisfied with his service. Call back was prompt and he could squeeze me in the same day. He found the problem (broken pump) and repaired it. He was at my house just over an hour. He knows his stuff and is an excellent trouble-shooter and problem solver. He is very knowledgeable also about parts compatibility which means that he may be able to repair a part with what he has on hand (which was the case with my machine's pump.) I find his rates reasonable and he is straightforward about whether a repair would be worth the money. I would definitely use his repair services again.

Ottawatoday in London
Ottawatoday in London
1 review London, ON

ABC

Good communication and fast service. I would recommend a b c appliance and Mirnez to anyone seeking a repair in Ottawa. Came quickly and return my call immediately. Would recommend.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi,
Sorry to hear that.
Your washer went to diagnostic test without any problem.
In that case i need more information when happened problem to not have spin .
It is only way to find what cost that problem with customer information .
Sorry again to not be satisfied with service.
I am ready to help you.
If you want take second opinion from other company i will pay you back all charge.
Thank you.
Have nice day .

Palfy in
Palfy in

Washer repair

Mirnez fixed my 28 year old washer for less than it would have cost me to order the part online. He also helped me over the phone when my oven broke. Knowledgeable, fast, friendly, highly recommended!

Fast friendly service

Mirnez was very friendly and repaired our washer quickly and cheaply. We originally spoke at 1130 on the phone and by 5 the same day everything was done. There was several little things beyond the major problem that were wrong (probably for years) and he made sure everything was tip top shape and went out of his way to do things like re-drill holes that had rusted through. Would definitely recommend and will use him again. Two extremely minor pet peeves that are good to be aware of - they don't really seem to use the email address actively - I emailed the previous morning at finally got an answer that night asking me to call them to make an appointment. If you aren't going to actively check and communicate via email I'd much rather know before wasting several hours. Also, there was no talk of cost until he was done - in our situation it was a cheap fix so maybe it didn't seem necessary but it did make us a little nervous during the process and next time I think we will ask specifically before he starts work.

Otherwise a really great experience.

Repaired GE front loading washer

Called to repair a front loading Duet Washer that was erroring out on the regular cycle with a code not found online. Diagnosed within minutes, did not have the part offered to go to the store and come back if I could stay, or come back on a Saturday to fix! Amazing service, professional, not expensive and best of all, it works. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Alexandre in Ottawa
Alexandre in Ottawa

Fridge Repair

Our 10 year old GE fridge stopped cooling overnight on a Saturday so we called ABC Appliance on a Sunday morning. Mirnez answered the call and offered to drive across the city to our place first thing in the afternoon.
He arrived on time and proceeded to diagnose the issue with the fridge which was a fried motherboard/circuit board. Since a part would have to be ordered, we weren't sure how long we would be without the use of the fridge...
However, within less than 24 hours, Mirnez was able to locate a new motherboard for the fridge and get it operating again.

We were impressed with his responsiveness, trouble-free work, accurate assessments and reasonable price. This was the third time we used Mirnez's services and highly recommend him.

Sorry.
We do not change compressor. We get rid off all equipment .
We do other appliances repair .
Thank you.

Geoff in Ottawa
Geoff in Ottawa
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Dishwasher repair

Called because our dishwasher wouldn't drain. He thought the problem was straight forward, so he suggested I give fixing it a try to save us some money - said I could call him for advice and send pictures and he could walk me through it. He even called back a few hours after to see how it was going (though I hadn't started yet). I mean, who does that? When the problem turned out to be something more challenging, I called back and he came the same day, diagnosed and fixed the problem quickly and for a very fair price. This is the third or fourth time we've used him and he has become our go-to guy.

Broken Washer

Managed to move his schedule around to do the same day as my call. Appreciative as I was in a bind for time. Mirnez was quick to diagnose and fix the problems with my washing machine. Didn't require any parts just putting a belt back on, was only billed a normal service call. Would use again, 10/10 recommend.

Steve T. in Kanata
Steve T. in Kanata

Dishwasher service

Mirnez came out on a Saturday about an hour and a half after I called as a new customer, he was fast and efficient in fixing the problem on a Samsung dishwasher showing a 9E error code. he worked quickly and made sure everything was working before he left. No mess or anything. I can highly recommend him for his attitude and work ethic.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Ottawa?