Sears Home

Riccardo Marrara from Mission
Riccardo Marrara from Mission
3 reviews Mission, BC

Bought a milk frother

I bought a milk frother there after several unsuccesful purchases and exchanges at Target. Got advised properly and it is still going strong 6 months later :). I would recommend shopping there for sure!

Patio set

Was shopping for a patio set for a gift for family when I noticed a set at the front of the store when a sales lady asked if I would like to purchase it and I said okay and if it was possible to have a set sent to the Coquitlam store to pickup when in from Calgary. One week later when I went to pickup, only the chairs and cushions have been received and a search was put on the table. Another week went by and finally we had the set. For the price it was worth the wait and my brother loved the set!

dale in Abbotsford
dale in Abbotsford
9 reviews Abbotsford, BC

furniture appliances

We went into sears clearance in back of store.
We saw set of fake leather couches.They had been returned and where on sale for 499. and manger said if u buy ill give to you for 399
Great deal they also held for a week until i got my truck.
Very friendly staff.