Services Plus.ca

Lisa in Barrie
Lisa in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Best in Simcoe County

Look no further this company is the best in the business. Our furnace broke down. The first company diagnosed incorrectly and we paid them for doing nothing but when we called Services Plus they went above and beyond with their fantastic service, several visits to make sure we had heat before our new furnace was installed. From the owner to the office staff to the service people we will never call anyone else. Professional, fair prices and they only sell you what you need. Our furnace was 20 years old, and we were able to pay for it through our Endbridge bill monthly. Thanks Services Plus we will be calling you for all our heating and air conditioning services.

We are very happy that you are pleased with our services and thank you for posting this wonderful review. As always we are here 24/7 if you are ever in need of us again.

Barna in Penetanguishene
Barna in Penetanguishene
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Quote for a tankless water heater system

I was planning to install a tankless water heater system in my home and requested several quotes before making the decision. Services Plus was far the most professional among them. They always relied promptly to my communications and considered all my detailed requests.

Bruce and Barb Jones in Innisfil
Bruce and Barb Jones in Innisfil
1 review Barrie, ON

Furnace, Air Conditioner

Services Plus comes prepared to sell you & explain to you the right product for your application with fair pricing. They are very helpful regarding getting areas ready for them to do the installation. Their people are very prompt, professional, clean & careful doing the installation, with great follow-up to make sure everything is running smoothly & to perfection.

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto
1 review Innisfil, ON

New furnace and air conditioner

Impressed with the work ethics and professionalism of your installers As a tradesman myself before retirement I recognize quality workmanship. You should be proud to have these gentlemen on your staff.

Stan,
Thank you for the excellent review. We appreciate that our customers take the time to share their experience(s) with Services Plus. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Sam
Sam

Heating and Air Conditioning

Terrible service and attitude. Called Friday for service because air conditioner that I purchased from them was not working. Technician responded and booked Monday for himself to come. Got call Monday saying Wednesday is first availability and the technician should not have booked anything and then said that I am wrong and that he actually did not book me. I would have booked someone that weekend or gone to another company if I had been informed that I would have to wait until Wednesday. Then they also told me that my warranty is not valid because I did not have annual maintenance performed by their company. The person talking identified themselves as the manager but was very rude throughout the conversations. Another company came the same day for the service call and I will need to buy a new furnace. It is about 25 years old so not a surprise. It will definitely never be purchased from Services Plus due to their unavailability for service problems and rudeness.

We're very sorry to hear such a review. At Services Plus, we strive to accommodate all of our customers. All of our scheduling is done through our office as technicians are generally unaware of their weekly schedules in advance. We do our best to address our customers needs as quickly as possible. While we are saddened to hear you had a less than satisfactory experience, we are happy to hear that you were able to find someone to come the same day. Thank you for your review.

pierrefrombarrie
pierrefrombarrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Install Gas Line

Over the top service without over the top pricing. Knowledgeable and courteous staff. They make it a point to make sure that you are informed throughout the process. Have used them on several occasions for install and service of a Hot Water on Demand unit. Best customer service I have ever encountered with any company.

Thank you for your kind words Pierre.

Ernie Carrick from Barrie
Ernie Carrick from Barrie
1 review Innisfil, ON

Furnace/garage heater installations

Furnace replacement and garage heater installed by courteous/knowledgeable staff. All my questions and concerns were addressed at the time of installation. I have used this company several times in the past and will continue to do so in future.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review.

Joe Winstanley from Innisfil
Joe Winstanley from Innisfil
3 reviews Innisfil, ON

Central air and duct work added to get more heat up stairs

Just wanted to say what a fantastic group of people and great service they provide when they do a job , Peter explained everything about the work and very professional came back to do follow up .The crew that installed they central air and duct work made sure everything was just right and mess cleaned up and very quick, I have used service plus before for my new furnace and a air supply for my crawl space never any complaints and they always do a great job. I would hire them for anything I would need and recommend them to everybody, Natalie who works in the office I can e-mail her or phone her and my questions are taken care of right away really friendly and very helpful, I would give service plus more then a 10 on this site if I could. Great bunch of people.
Joe Winstanley
Innisfil Ontario

More about Services Plus.ca

HVAC, Heating, Air Conditioning, Gas, Commercial Refrigeration. Furnaces, Fireplaces, Hot Water Tanks, Air Quality, Duct Cleaning