Peerless Roofing

LDL Toronto
LDL Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Shingle replacement

I hired this company to reshingle my roof. I provided a 50% deposit but became suspicious when the roofer started demanding full payment before the work had even started. When they claimed they had finished and again demanded payment I went up on the roof and it was clear the work was not complete. Needless to say, when they did finish, I hired an inspector who informed me that the poor was done to exceptionally poor standard and advised me not the give the company any more money. Since then, the roofer has been harassing me - showing up day and night, pounding on the door demanding payment. At no point have they suggested that they would complete the work properly. The last time he threatened me and to go up on the roof when I wasn't home to do further damage to the roof. This one is going to court. Avoid them and anyone associated with them like the plague.