Sambor Roofing

Yvonne Power in Cambridge
Yvonne Power in Cambridge
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

New Roof

Great Company! Highly recommend! Knowledgeable, polite and work was completely on time! They cleaned up, I would never had known they had been there! Explained warranty and what needed to be done.

Thank you ever so much for the wonderful review! We are happy to hear how pleased you were with our services. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to always give us a call, 519-822-9393. Have a great day!

Marg in Guelph
Marg in Guelph

New Roof

Overall experience was excellent. Answered all our questions about quality and warranty. The crew were courteous and helpful. They removed an old satellite dish that we didn't need any more and cleaned up completely at the end of each day as this was for a group of townhouses.

Hi Marg, thank you for the kind words. We're happy to hear you were satisfied from start to finish. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to give us a call 519-822-9393.
Have a wonderful day!

Teresa in London
Teresa in London

Excellent Service

Sambor Roofing did a great job replacing my roof for a very reasonable price. Glenn and his crew including Kayla at the office were very responsive and courteous, and corrected all issues in a timely fashion. Thank you for your excellent service, Sambor!

Hi Teresa, we are always happy to help. Thank you for the kind words and if there is ever anything you need please don't hesitate to call, 519-822-9393.
Have a wonderful day!

Allen C in Guelph
Allen C in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Great work, excellent customer service!

Sambor roofing was quick to repair my roof after the most recent wind storm. We have some problematic shingles from an old job that needed attention. Glen was able to patch things up in a timely manner, and get me an estimate on replacing the shingles. I really appreciated his honesty, and hard work! Straight up guy! We will be using Sambor Roofing when the time comes to re-do the roof! Thanks Glen.

It's great to hear you were satisfied with our customer service. We strive to make sure all of our customers are taken care of in a timely matter. If you require anything at all, please always feel free to give us a call, 519-822-9393. Have a wonderful day!

Roof repair

Very satisfied with the prompt response and courteous service. Glen explained what needed to be done and was able to do the repair on the spot. And he didn't try to tell me I needed a whole new roof which some other companies would try to do. Would recommend Sambor Roofing without hesitation.

We greatly appreciate the kind words. I'm glad we could be of service. If there is anything else you require please feel free to give us a call, 519-822-9393. Have a wonderful weekend!

Scott in Guelph
Scott in Guelph
1 review , ON

Roof Repair

In the recent windstorm last Wednesday I had lost of lot of shingles and was left with a large section of my roof without any protection.

I called 5 roofing companies and Sambor was one of two who actually answered their phone. The receptionist was very pleasant on the phone and reassured that she would call me back to set-up time when someone could come out and take a look at the roof. The other place I called as soon as I asked said "this is how much it is to start do you want us to do it" in a rude tone. I like the approach at Sambor.

She called me back on Thursday and set-up a time for Glenn to come out and look at my roof and repair.

The job was bigger than a simple repair so Glenn needed to come back on Sunday to do it. To ensure it was done right Glenn ended up removing more shingles before he could start. He made sure my property was clean after the job was done and even took away the shingles that had blown off my roof into my backyard and my neighbours yard as well.

For the price I paid, the service I received and the time in which they were able to accomplish it, I was very satisfied.

Hi Scott, thank you for the wonderful review and kind words. We are happy to hear you were pleased with our services. We strive to make every experience a positive experience. If there is ever anything else you need please feel free to give us a call, 519-822-9393.
Have a great weekend!

Mario DaSilva in Guelph
Mario DaSilva in Guelph

Great Service

I had Sambor replace my roof a few months ago,
In the nasty windstorm last week a roof vent blew off, I called Sambor on Friday and they came right over on Saturday to replace it.

Great Service!
Thanks Glenn

39 Fuller Drive , Guelph

Thank you for the wonderful review Mario, it's wonderful to hear you were so pleased with our services. We strive to make sure all of our clients are happy. If you ever need anything else please don't hesitate to give us a call 519-822-9393. Have a great day!

Siding Replacement

The Sambor siding division in Guelph replaced all of my siding, trim and eavestroughs (February 2018) . From the beginning Paulo was professional, very knowledgeable and provided me with an accurate quote with no surprises. Jay is a true craftsman and extremely talented in his trade. They kept me informed through the process, were collaborative in decisions and overall went above and beyond. My house is transformed and I absolutely love the end result! Would highly recommend.

It was a pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call anytime, 519-822-9393.

Christine in Guelph
Christine in Guelph

Replaced Shingles

We are absolutely thrilled with the professional and courteous service that Sambor Roofing provided us with while replacing our shingles. From our first call to Sambor for a quote to the completion of the job was within a week, now that’s customer service. With outsatanding workmanship during and even after with a total site cleanup taking our property and personal effects into consideration, you can’t go wrong with choosing Sambor Roofing for all your roofing needs.

Thank you for your wonderful review Christine! It was a pleasure to serve you. If you have any further questions you can always give us a call, 519-822-9393. Have a wonderful day!

roof

great job. roofers were very respectful of our property. I have also had windows and siding done recently by this company and would gladly recommend to others. I don't think I could ask for a better job.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to serving you in the future. We are always available for your call, 519-822-9393.

Looking for Roofing pros in Guelph?