Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for Verona Tile

Dave B. Bayview & Eglinton
Dave B. Bayview & Eglinton

Tile Work

I recently hired this company to tile our front entrance, our fireplace, our mudroom and our backsplash. I was happy to find out that he gets discounts at some tile stores in the GTA and that we could go in and choose the tile and he’d have the discount applied; we saved over $500 on the tile!
He was very knowledgeable, and helped my wife and I in our choices. He was also fast and courteous. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Dave B

I am glad to see you're happy with the work, it was my pleasure working with you.

Giulio.

demdib   Wilson Heights and sheppard
demdib Wilson Heights and sheppard
2 reviews North York, ON

tiling veranda

was punctual with appointment
workmanship was exceptionally well done
inquired as to the effect we wanted and made some fantastic suggestions to complement our views
finishing was perfect and looks beautiful

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing Verona Tile.

Giulio.

More about Verona Tile

Hi, I’m Giulio Martino, owner and tile installation expert at Verona Tile. I specialize in the installation of ceramic, porcelain and natural stone materials for residential and commercial applications. With over 20 years of experience working in the Greater Toronto area, my reputation is built on trust and on the understanding of client’s expectations. For a cost-effective, reliable solution to your tile installation needs, please contact me for a free estimate.