Tile & Stone Contractors

tlcj123 in Richmond Hill
tlcj123 in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathub to Shower renovation

After having gone through the nightmare of dealing with the most unprofessional handyman I have ever met (who claims to have 30 years experience on kijiji) for a simple renovation of our small ensuite bathroom, I hired Giulio to do the demo, tiling and drywall repairs of our upstairs main bathroom. Guilio was the complete polar opposite; the complete (skilled, hardworking, responsible, responsive, friendly etc.) professional. Not only would I hire him again but I have already recommended him to a number of family and friends.

It was an absolute pleasure doing work for you and it is a shame you had such a bad experience with the other contractor, unfortunately that happens all too often. I do pride myself on being punctual, daily, until the job is done and the customer is happy. I hope you both enjoy your new bathroom and thanks for the referrals!
Giulio
Verona tile

jude in Toronto
jude in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

kitchen,entrance,hallway,bathroom

Giulio was a pleasure to work. He was efficient, professional and left the job site immaculate. His recommendations and knowledge of the various products like ditra and the effects of using them were most helpful. I would recommend Verona Tile to everyone looking for exceptional service!

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working for you.

K.Samson in Toronto
K.Samson in Toronto

Tub enclosure

Giulio did a superb job replacing the backer board and tiles around my bathtub - he was skilled and efficient and he left the project area very clean and looking great. He even touched up an old chip I had on my tub. It wasn't part of the work I hired him for, but he took that extra step to make things look great. He was also an excellent communicator from the quote getting and scheduling to the completion of the job.

Thanks for the review. Really appreciate it. Giulio.

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Kitchen Back Splash

Giulio was a consummate professional from the moment I first called him to the moment he completed the job. Based on the work he did in our place, I couldn't recommend him more highly. Quality, quick, reliable, honest and punctual. We're glad we chose Verona Tile and the next tile job we have, we'll contact Giulio again.

It was a pleasure working for you and I thank you for your business.

Giulio.

Rita from Toronto
Rita from Toronto

Backsplash installation

It is my pleasure to provide a review for Verona Tile. We recently had a kitchen renovation done and one of the last items from our long to-do list was to install the backsplash. I found Verona here on Home Stars, read the reviews and decided to contact the owner, Giulio Martino. I received a call back the same day. Giulio was pleasant, respectful and professional. He was able to give me a quote on the phone with some detail I provided as to square footage, type of tile to be installed and a description of the area as well as sending him pictures of the area to be covered. Giulio was able to come and complete the work within the same week. He and I made all the arrangements; he gave me a time of arrival; he estimated the time the job would take and kept in touch with me while the work was in progress by sending me pictures. All arrangements worked out as planned due to Giulio's punctuality and delivery of what he promised. This made it easy to coordinate since I had to make other arrangements for home access since I would be at work. Giulio completed the job in one day, paid special attention to detail, was meticulous about the installation and sent me pictures once it was completed. This was so very thoughtful and helpful to me and Giulio was able to put my mind at ease following some previous complications in the process of the renovation with other aspects of the renovation. I truly appreciated the time Giulio took to look after what would seem to be minor details and for this, I am truly appreciative. Renovations are already complicated enough with so much to coordinate and so many people involved. One last important point. I called Giulio again last week as I had noticed cracking at the base of the backsplash where the tile meets the counter top. (apparently this is normal). Giulio came the following day and applied the appropriate silicone beads. Again, the work is neat, clean and attention to detail was provided. I would highly recommend Verona Tile for any tiling work you need to do. You can rest easy, knowing the Giulio is taking good care of you. His cost is reasonable too. Giulio, please keep up the great work you do. We need more tradespeople who are reliable, responsible and are committed to a standard of excellence and professionalism. Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

VL from Toronto
VL from Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

When another very highly rated company on this site failed to show up for the scheduled and confirmed backsplash installation, I was in quite a hurry to find someone to do the job as soon as possible, given that I had cleared out the kitchen, and gotten everything ready, so...Verona Tile to the rescue! Giulio responded to my call extremely promptly, gave me a very reasonable quote, and came to my home two days later. He arrived on time and did a great job, even cleaning up after himself. Giulio is very professional, and is also just a nice guy. If you're looking for someone with professionalism who will do a meticulous job and make your space look like great, someone who will get back to you promptly whenever you call or text, and who will show up when he says he's going to show up (whether the job is big or small), then Giulio is your guy. Look no further.

It was an absolute pleasure working for you and I'm glad you were happy with the work!

Dan from Toronto
Dan from Toronto

Bathroom Reno

Guilio was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive to every communication and reliable. Because this was our only shower, we really appreciated that he worked quickly and was on site every day until the job was done. We are loving the new bathroom.

It was a great experience working with you and I thank you kindly for the business.

Katharine from Hamilton
Katharine from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great

They showed up each day at 8 AM and worked all day until finished. They were both clean, polite and professional. They did an excellent job tiling our 3 bathrooms and a laundry room, all in 2 1/2 days. I would recommend them.

It was a great experience working with you and I really appreciate the business!

giulio in North york
giulio in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Kitchen Floor and bathroom

Giulio is the owner, operator and installer. Thats what I was most pleased with. Unlike some companies I called, one guy would come to do the estimate and another guy would come do the work. Giulio, at Verona tile, was punctual, as in being at the house at the same time every morning and finishing the job in the time he said it would take. He has very clean work habits and his work is immaculate.

It was my pleasure, thank you kindly for your business.

More about Verona Tile

Hi, I’m Giulio Martino, owner and tile installation expert at Verona Tile. I specialize in the installation of ceramic, porcelain and natural stone materials for residential and commercial applications. With over 20 years of experience working in the Greater Toronto area, my reputation is built on trust and on the understanding of client’s expectations. For a cost-effective, reliable solution to your tile installation needs, please contact me for a free estimate.