Tomar Construction Ltd

Reviews for Tomar Construction Ltd

Sam in Ottawa
Sam in Ottawa

Landscaping Project

I would like to highly recommend Tomar Construction for all your landscaping needs. Gildo met with my wife and I at our house on two separate occasions to discuss our proposed layout and his recommendations. We never felt pressured or rushed to sign a contract and only did so when we were completely satisfied and comfortable. Gildo and his crew showed up at our placed exactly as scheduled and were there for two and a half days until the job was completed. During construction, all our questions were answered and we are extremely pleased with the end result. Would definitely use this company again and recommend them to our friends.

jaipvill in North York
jaipvill in North York

Patio and Front Porch

Gildo's name was a referral from a landscaping product supplier. From the time he responded to our request for a quote, until the completion of the project, it has been an absolute pleasure to deal with Gildo, his father Tony, and his crew. Not only have they been extremely professional and helpful in suggesting options best for our project, they have honored every commitment made in terms of quality and deliverables. Their work has been impeccable and I would use them and recommend them for any landscaping project, without a blink! Gildo and Tony are truly passionate in the work they do, and will go an extra mile to make sure their customer is happy. We are happy to have found such an honest, passionate and committed landscaping company for our project

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Front and Backyard Landscaping with Flagstones

I am pleased to say that we had an excellent experience with Tomar Construction landscaping services. We needed to give our front entrance a face-lift. From the initial consultation with Gildo, who assisted us with the landscape design, that was within our budget and provided his expert recommendations. He is always pleasant and professional with all communications. He arrived with his team of dedicated skilled workers and transformed our front and backyard into appealing outdoor space. A great big thank you to Gildo, Tomar Construction and team for making the exterior of our home beautiful.

soccer228 in Vaughan
soccer228 in Vaughan

Front and backyard replaced with stone & interlock

Gildo from the start was a pleasure to work with. He is honest and knows his trade very well. When they say they will start they do and don’t leave until the job is complete. Gildo and his crew are neat and efficient. I would use them again if another project came up. Thanks to Gildo I finally have a front yard that I love and consistently get complaints on. My backyard is also the oasis I wanted. Thanks again for the superb service.

Private User reviews Midhurst, ON

Honesty and Integrity

Giildo and Tony have now done 2 large projects for us and the third will be staring shortly.
After completing the two projects, I do not have a complaint about them or the quality of the work they do. Not only do they truly care about your project and insist it be done perfectly. If you call them and need something done, they consistently are there for you.
I would not consider using anyone else

Julie from Aurora in Aurora
Julie from Aurora in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Front walkway replacement

We had a couple of quotes for taking away the 1980s circular stone pattern walkway to our front door and replacing it with the stone we had laid in our backyard 2 years ago. This company not only provided the best price but also came and did it in one afternoon! They told us originally back in May they would try to fit us in between bigger jobs. However we got the call today they'd start this afternoon and finish tomorrow. They finished it today! Looks great and had a great crew of 4 who worked without a break! Gildo who gave the quote was here working just as hard as his dad Tony and crew members. 4 generations of hard working people. If you are looking for any kind of stonework, call them!

Peter from Mississauga
Peter from Mississauga

Front walkway interlock

Gildo did some work for my parents a few years ago, so I called him up to put interlock pavers in our front yard and walkway up to the house.

He showed up with his crew on time, excavated the whole area about a foot, put down new screening and the paver - and did all the work in one day! It's been a year now and none of the pavers have shifted or moved. Will be hiring him again to down some work down the side and back of our home.

G in Brampton
G in Brampton
2 reviews ,

Landscaping

We have a fabulous backyard, side walkway, front walkway and gardens now. Gildo helped us select the patio stones and made some design suggestions we liked. Thanks to Gildo and his crew, we love spending time in our backyard. A hardworking bunch of guys. Show up on time everyday.

Dana in Brampton
Dana in Brampton
2 reviews ,

Backyard Patio

I hired Tomar to build a 204 square foot backyard patio. I had already picked out the interlocking stone and staked out the design of the patio. The crew showed up on time, worked full days, had all the proper tools, and did an excellent job. They excavated the site to a depth of 2 feet, filled it with crushed stone, compacted it, and then compacted a layer of limestone screenings before laying the stones. The patio is sloped slightly away from the house to allow for proper drainage. The supervisor told me they had a hard time excavating because of all the junk (bricks, wood, wire, etc.) left in the ground by the home builder. In the end they had to excavate deeper, and use more crushed stone than anticipated, but at no extra cost to me. At the end of the project they removed all the debris and left me with 30 to 40 extra stones, which I have since used on other areas of the property. It's been two years since the patio was built and none of the stones have heaved or sunk. Everyone says it looks great and I consider it money well spent.

Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Brampton?