Tomar Construction Ltd

Reviews for Tomar Construction Ltd

Peter from Mississauga
Peter from Mississauga

Front walkway interlock

Gildo did some work for my parents a few years ago, so I called him up to put interlock pavers in our front yard and walkway up to the house.

He showed up with his crew on time, excavated the whole area about a foot, put down new screening and the paver - and did all the work in one day! It's been a year now and none of the pavers have shifted or moved. Will be hiring him again to down some work down the side and back of our home.

G in Brampton
G in Brampton
2 reviews ,

Landscaping

We have a fabulous backyard, side walkway, front walkway and gardens now. Gildo helped us select the patio stones and made some design suggestions we liked. Thanks to Gildo and his crew, we love spending time in our backyard. A hardworking bunch of guys. Show up on time everyday.

Dana in Brampton
Dana in Brampton
2 reviews ,

Backyard Patio

I hired Tomar to build a 204 square foot backyard patio. I had already picked out the interlocking stone and staked out the design of the patio. The crew showed up on time, worked full days, had all the proper tools, and did an excellent job. They excavated the site to a depth of 2 feet, filled it with crushed stone, compacted it, and then compacted a layer of limestone screenings before laying the stones. The patio is sloped slightly away from the house to allow for proper drainage. The supervisor told me they had a hard time excavating because of all the junk (bricks, wood, wire, etc.) left in the ground by the home builder. In the end they had to excavate deeper, and use more crushed stone than anticipated, but at no extra cost to me. At the end of the project they removed all the debris and left me with 30 to 40 extra stones, which I have since used on other areas of the property. It's been two years since the patio was built and none of the stones have heaved or sunk. Everyone says it looks great and I consider it money well spent.