Flothru Duct Cleaning

CarrieO in Lakefield
CarrieO in Lakefield
1 review Lakefield, ON

Ducts In A Row!

It had been far too long since I had my ducts cleaned. Dan and Tyler were terrific. Friendly, efficient and got the job done on budget. The difference in the amount of heat coming through my vents was unbelievable. Our upstairs bedrooms will actually be warm this year, and I know I'll be saving money on fuel consumption, due to the increased warm air flowing through our nice clean ducts. Don't go anywhere else.

D Rogers in Frankford
D Rogers in Frankford
1 review FRANKFORD, ON

Duct Cleaning

I had such an amazing experience with Dan. I did my homework on duct cleaning (as I've heard that there are some shady businesses out there) and phoned almost all the numbers in the phone book. They all basically cost the same amount while some of their services varied a bit on what type of equipment they used. However, Dan, at FloThru was the ONLY person to call me back to do a followup and see if I had given his services any thought. This was huge as it showed that he really did want to earn my business. He was very friendly, considerate of my yappy dog and my toddler, hard working, informative, and very thorough. You could tell that he was a professional and took pride in his work. Thank you for such a great experience! A definite recommendation!

Scott  in Peterborough
Scott in Peterborough
3 reviews Peterborough, ON

duct cleaning

Great service provider. On time, friendly, did great work, even showed some of the things they found in the ducts of a new home, well worth the money. Would recommend to others.

More about Flothru Duct Cleaning

Helping to Provide a Healthier Indoor Environment Flothru Duct Cleaning has been operated by its current owner since 1994. . . . One of the longest serving Duct Cleaning companies in the area. Service includes Residential - Commercial - Industrial Duct Cleaning Dryer Vent Cleaning Insulation Removal We take pride ...