Jem Window Cleaning

Toronto ON M8W 4J1

Reviews for Jem Window Cleaning

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Window ,Awning and Deck Railing Cleaning

Our windows are awkward to get to and the team of Austin and Jake managed to clean everything brilliantly and were very pleasant to deal with. I would certainly recommend Jem's process and service.

M. Grant in Toronto
M. Grant in Toronto

Many years of great service!

JEM window cleaning has provided top-notch service both at my previous home -- a multi-storey townhouse -- and at my current generously-windowed condo. Staff are prompt, courteous, efficient, knowledgeable and skilled. They communicate effectively and in a timely manner. I continue to be impressed with their service!

NancyP in Kanata
NancyP in Kanata

JEM Window Cleaning

I was very happy with this service. My windows really did sparkle. The work was done within a week of providing the quote. Workers were professional, attentive to detail and very helpful. I give JEM my highest rating and would recommend this service.

Ckrash in Etobicoke
Ckrash in Etobicoke

Extremely happy with the service

I was very happy with the service! I got lucky and jem was able to come within a day of booking. I thought their price was fair. I will definitely use them again and will refer them where I am able.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Window cleaning

Three years I've been using Jem for my father's house in etobicoke. My father is a hard case and very picky. He has had nothing but great things to say. So for me, that's amazing

Window washing and cleaning window frames

I saw the Jem window signs in our area and decided to give them a try. Our windows were extremely dirty on the outside and needed a really good cleaning . The staff were courteous and prompt and did a truly wonderful job cleaning our windows and left no mess or muddy boot prints around the property. I was extremely pleased and definitely will call them again. I highly recommend them and Sandy the contact person was a pleasure to talk to and will accommodate you.

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto

eaves cleaning

We have tried Jem for the first time this year and are very happy with the results. Our gutters run clear and high eaves no longer have plants growing in them. Next time we will trust them with our windows as well. The technician was particularly understanding. Thank you!

Fern in Toronto
Fern in Toronto

service

We always have JEM clean our windows as they are professional, do an excellent job and have exceptional attention to detail.
They understand the importance of customer satisfaction.
Thanks JEM !
Fern, Toronto

More about Jem Window Cleaning

Since 1987 a vision has been transformed into a thriving, successful business — JEM Window Cleaning Inc. We are an established company that has built itself on reputation, and we would like to establish a lasting business relationship with you as your low rise specialist — up to three storey’s ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Long Branch?