JEM Window Cleaning

Reviews for JEM Window Cleaning

NancyP in Kanata
NancyP in Kanata

JEM Window Cleaning

I was very happy with this service. My windows really did sparkle. The work was done within a week of providing the quote. Workers were professional, attentive to detail and very helpful. I give JEM my highest rating and would recommend this service.

Ckrash in Etobicoke
Ckrash in Etobicoke

Extremely happy with the service

I was very happy with the service! I got lucky and jem was able to come within a day of booking. I thought their price was fair. I will definitely use them again and will refer them where I am able.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Window cleaning

Three years I've been using Jem for my father's house in etobicoke. My father is a hard case and very picky. He has had nothing but great things to say. So for me, that's amazing

Window washing and cleaning window frames

I saw the Jem window signs in our area and decided to give them a try. Our windows were extremely dirty on the outside and needed a really good cleaning . The staff were courteous and prompt and did a truly wonderful job cleaning our windows and left no mess or muddy boot prints around the property. I was extremely pleased and definitely will call them again. I highly recommend them and Sandy the contact person was a pleasure to talk to and will accommodate you.

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto

eaves cleaning

We have tried Jem for the first time this year and are very happy with the results. Our gutters run clear and high eaves no longer have plants growing in them. Next time we will trust them with our windows as well. The technician was particularly understanding. Thank you!

Fern in Toronto
Fern in Toronto

service

We always have JEM clean our windows as they are professional, do an excellent job and have exceptional attention to detail.
They understand the importance of customer satisfaction.
Thanks JEM !
Fern, Toronto

canadaliz in Toronto
canadaliz in Toronto

Window and eaves cleaning

We have...let's just say 'an awkward house' with leaded glass windows and eaves in high up pointy spots that are beyond the reach of my husband. Our neighbours have used Jem for years so we had them come today and they are FABULOUS!!! Almost OCD attention to detail and Darren was wonderful. Professional, thorough, not rushed and did just a great job! So much so we've already booked mid-November for their return. My husband and I highly recommend them!! Yours, Kevin and Liz Young

Nicole
Nicole

Window cleaning

We have had JEM do our windows for several years. This last cleaning, inside, outside and screens was exceptional. The new power wash equipment hand the fellow who did the work was absolutely to be commended. Absolutely exceptional work. Many thanks and see you soon.

N.R. from Toronto
N.R. from Toronto

Sparkling clean windows; very professionally done

Once again JEM has made our dirty windows sparkling clean. A huge thanks to Jeff and James for going the extra mile and getting to us in time for our daughter's wedding -- their schedules have been all skewed due to the incessant rain this year. Their efficiency is remarkable, and we are always grateful to James for his knowledge about how to remove and clean old windows. We could not have done this work ourselves; thanks, guys, for a job well done. -- Nancy and Leighton Reid

More about JEM Window Cleaning

Since 1987 a vision has been transformed into a thriving, successful business — JEM Window Cleaning Inc. We are an established company that has built itself on reputation, and we would like to establish a lasting business relationship with you as your low rise specialist — up to three storey’s ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Long Branch?