General Design Contracting

Masonry & Bricklaying
Port Credit ON L5G1S8
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Port Credit  >  General Design Contracting

Review for General Design Contracting

Rahul in Brampton
Rahul in Brampton
2 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

General

I contracted Joe to paint my entire home's interior - the results were outstanding! He works with an amazing painter and together they painted my whole house in a matter of a few days. The customer service was excellent and the quality of the paint job was one of the best I've seen. I would reccommend him to my family and friends - hire him - you won't be disappointed. His quote was not the highest that I had received and it was very good value for the money.