Bluestone Project

Oakville ON L6H 1S3
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Oakville  >  Bluestone Project

Reviews for Bluestone Project

M Guirguis from Mississauga

Excellent service. Matthew was on time and very professional in all aspects of the project. He communicated with me through email constantly and in his first visit explained in details the procedure . He even went over our expectations and delivered a beautiful finish I recommend him highly

Chris and Tamara from Richmond Hill

Matthieu quoted a price and stuck to his price and his work schedule. He spent a lot of time making sure the drainage was correct and explaining to me what he was doing. Changed the type of sand he used on certain sections based on the need for water to drain.
Always kept me informed and did the job on time and on budget, with good quality.

Amy K. in Toronto

Last summer, we saw the work that Matthew, owner of Bluestone Project, had done at our neighbour's a few doors down and we were sold. It was a choice we haven't regretted. Matthew and his crew took on grading our yard with a knowledgeable, well-thoughout plan. He had great design sense and listened to our suggestions, explaining every part of the process.
He was detailed and thoughtful in his work, even discovering that the outside wall we thought had been properly waterproofed 5 years earlier, had no membrane. What a lifesaver as we were placing a composite deck at that site and he saved us from a potential headache down the road. The grading and pavers held up beautifully over the winter and the water drained away from the house just as we hoped it would. And after the new fences and deck were installed this late spring by another company, Matthew came back to reinstall several pavers that the fence/deck people didn't replace properly. He also added some Mexican pebbles to the border as the finishing touch-looks awesome! Matthew drove away today, leaving our family VERY happy with our new backyard! And I'm pleased to say he'll be back later this summer to do our neighbour's yard up the street from us. I'm thrilled for them! Bluestone Project is a company you can trust to fulfill your landscaping dreams.

Vicki in Oakville

Over last year and this, I have contacted 6 companies for an estimate to redo my interlock walkway in the front of my house. Of the 6, one gave me an absolutely outrageous quote that they never did justify (as to how it was EIGHT times the cost of their advertised price). Four others simply never called me back or seemed to fall off the face of the earth (job probably too small). It was through this site that I found Bluestone, based on the previous review.

This company and Matthew are amazing. He came out the date after I called to view the job and provided me a quote by email the next day. The estimate was more than reasonable and I signed up. We scheduled a work date for the next week, but he ended up phoning a couple of nights before the scheduled date to see if they could do the job sooner. They came, did a fabulous job, including moving shrubs and removing trees. I totally appreciated Matthew's advice as to how to extend the walkway, design, brick, etc.

I would recommend this company a thousand times over and have already sent out an email to all my friends and neighbours in Oakville letting them know......

Bill in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

We have found it increasingly difficult to find small contractors willing to take on small jobs. After being turned down by 2 contractors — we found Bluestone Project. Bluestone was the only contractor not to pressure us into replacing existing stonework vs. lifting/resetting stone. Our budget allowed for a repair only, and Bluestone thankfully took the job. The start date was delayed due to inclement weather and work on another site, but the company maintained contact with us through this time, updating us re: status of start date. Ours was an awkward repair of sloping walkway, against the side of the house. Safety was an issue. 2 existing steps were lifted and the stone around them lifted and leveled. A second awkward area at the top of the slope was leveled and set. Unlike a previous repair by original contractor, Bluestone's work has held up.

More about Bluestone Project

Bluestone Project has been serving the Oakville and Toronto GTA community since 2005. We specialize in interlocking, flagstone, full landscaping, sod, driveways, walls and more in Residential and Commercial applications , and our staff offers quality and reliable services you can count on. In addition, our friendly and professional staff ...