Clark Mike Excavating & Septic Pumping

Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation
Bethany ON
HomeStars  >  Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation in Millbrook  >  Clark Mike Excavating & Septic Pumping
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Clark Mike Excavating & Septic Pumping

Sue in Janetville
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

We have used Mike Clark Excavating and Septic Pumping for years, and have always had the best service! They are very knowledgeable, and friendly. I wouldn't use anyone else. We also rent their portable toilets and sinks; they are the best smelling portable toilets in Ontario! Party Pooper toilets are the best!! Great company. Thank you for your great service!!

Travis & Roberta Watts in Oshawa
2 reviews Cavan, ON

Mike Clark is the only person to call. He far surpassed my expectations. He was able to give me a history of the house and knew the system fully. I would recommend him greatly.

Brian in Bethany
5 reviews Cavan, ON

Not the most pleasant task you can ask a person to do, but Mike Clark does his work with a smile. Quick, efficient and reasonably priced. He will locate the tank for you, if you are unable to find it!

saul in lawrence

Mike is professional, helpful and very easy to work with. He had our best interests at heart and helped when we had some issues with design. He also graded and landscaped our property, all with exceptional results. I would highly recommend him.