McGruthers Gordon Septic Tank & Drain Service

Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation
Newmarket ON
HomeStars  >  Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation in Newmarket  >  McGruthers Gordon Septic Tank & Drain Service

Reviews for McGruthers Gordon Septic Tank & Drain Service

BT from Newmarket
BT from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Peace of Mind

McGruthers Gordon Septic Tank & Drain Service
905-853-5566
Newmarket

Being fairly new to septic tanks in general, I was alarmed to see that my tank was at the brink of overflowing. James walked me through the steps to troubleshoot the problem and was able to address the problem over the phone. He could have come by and charged a lot of money to achieve the same result. His expertise and integrity saved me a lot of money and grief. I will not hesitate to call again when I need my tank serviced.

Greg outside Aurora
Greg outside Aurora
8 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Septic Pumping

the Fastest and most reliable. Called and they were here the next day. In and out in less than an hour. No problems. Even suggested a cycle of every 3-4 years

MBliss in River drive park
MBliss in River drive park
1 review RIVER DRIVE PARK, ON

Septic Tank Pumping

You Guys are great. Thanks for the prompt service. James was a big help over the phone and had his crew out to the house the same day. Thanks again Guys!!

james from mcgruthers pumping service
james from mcgruthers pumping service
1 review Holland Landing, ON

backed up, he saved the day!

friday afternoo, my plumbing goes haywire. I called 3 #'s and this was the first to pick up the phone. I had a crew at my house in 1 hour. they were very neat and quick. apparently we had a ahirball or something in the pipe! anyway it.

Looking for Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation pros in Newmarket?