Praise Carpet Care - Surrey

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Un Known Surrey BC V3S0M8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Port Mann  >  Praise Carpet Care - Surrey

Reviews for Praise Carpet Care - Surrey

Joshua H. from Surrey
Joshua H. from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Carpet Cleaning

I have used Praise Carpet Care in Surrey a number of times. They do great work and are professional and thoughtful. When we had a small flood in our basement they took great care to check in on us every once in a while until all traces of moisture from the flood were gone. I fully expected them to do their job quickly and then leave it up to me to make sure that everything was completely dried out. I was so pleased that they really took an interest in making sure that everything was back to normal before they left.

Candy from Surrey
Candy from Surrey
14 reviews Surrey, BC

Carpet cleaning

I would absolutely reccommend Praise Carpet Care - Surrey to anyone looking to clean their carpets. I bought a brand new home with woven carpets. however, because of my 3 years old duaghter and 9 months old boy, the carpet turned into greyish color with stains on it. I found this company by chance on the google search, upon asking for some information on the phone with the company staff. I decided to take their service. i am satisfied with the outcome, as my carpet turned back to its original state and color, the service was efficient and effective, the repairperson was friendly, trustworthy and professional, the price was reasonable, i would not hesitate to call them again if my carpets go wrong in the future.

Debra in Surrey

Un Known
Surrey
BC
V3S0M8

Have been using Praise Carpet Cleaning since 2005. Not only are they friendly and courteous, but they do a wonderful job cleaning our carpets. With 7 rooms and stairs to clean it can be costly, but Praise always gives a price we can afford.

LB in Surrey,BC
LB in Surrey,BC
1 review Surrey, BC

Carpet cleaning in townhouse

I have been using this company for the past 2 years and have always been pleased with the work. To live in a house with 3 kids, a dog that tracks in everything, and have white carpets(!) and our floors always look perfect after praise has been here. Have recommended to all my neighbors and will continue to do so.