Lumberland North Inc

Stan from Caledon
Stan from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Basement

Needed drywall to finish my basement and have never done this work myself...they instructed me and gave me pointers and help and were awesome! I highly recommend these guys! The price was great too!

Sally Mississauga
Sally Mississauga

Bathroom Reno

After a year and a half and several false starts on our bathroom reno, we discovered Lumberland North and more particularly Max! After visiting over 30 bathroom stores we found Lumberland on a Homestars search. We dropped by the store hoping to find a vanity and an hour and a half later we had purchased everything to start moving on our bathroom Reno...including tile selections. If you have ever done a bathroom you know what a difficult and overwhelming job this can be. Max offered his assistance with the vanity we were considering and we mentioned how difficult we were finding it to put all the pieces together. I showed him some pictures I had captured from Houzz and he literally took us round the store from section to section choosing tiles, vanity, sink, faucets for sink, bath and shower and a toilet. He even took us on the computer generated paint selection tool and narrowed down our paint options. The prices were very competitive and kept us within our budget. What made the experience so amazing was Max's expertise and eye for design. He gave us a sense of comfort and confidence in the choices he assisted us in making. My husband and I left the store about an hour later totally amazed and relieved. As I mentioned living with this project for almost 2 years, having visited every store from east to west, and having spent more than $1000 on the services of 2 "designers" who were useless and a waste of money we finally found the right place and the right help, at no cost. We are so grateful for Max's help and guidance. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Meera in Brampton
Meera in Brampton

Bathroom Reno

Great selection of tiles and bathroom fixtures. All materials were competatively priced and Maria was extremely helpful in helping me select the required materials. I had a bunch of exchanges to do and had absolutely no trouble getting that done. Very patient staff! Thanks!

nellie
nellie

bathroom

Great stock,beautiful tiles, accessories.Beautifull displays of kitchens & bathrooms. They have light fixtures,faucets.Custom cabinets.
extremely knowledgeable. Tiles are in all different sizes,colors etc. They sell lumber too. Too many choices to choose from.