Homestead Maid Service

Reviews for Homestead Maid Service

S.S
S.S

House cleaning

I have been a homestead maid client for several years. I am very satisfied with the quality and reliability of the cleaning services provided. The staff members are hard working, conscientious, efficient and always willing to go that extra mile to please their clients.

Thank you Suzan, it's always a pleasure providing our services for you!!!!

diane.cote
diane.cote

House Cleaning

I have been with Homestead Maid for 10 years and for most of that time with the same lady coming to my house. I have absolutely no complaints. Excellent service! I recommend Homestead Maid.

Thank You Diane, it's always a pleasure providing our cleaning services to you!!!

Joan
Joan

Housekeeping

The housekeepers are flexible and do what I need done within 4 hours. They use your own products so you can avoid chemicals if you want. After many years of using this service, I have found the housekeepers to be friendly, cheery and efficient. I don't hesitate to have them in my home and am always satisfied with the results.

Thank You Joan, always a pleasure working with you and providing you with the best service!!

tara
tara

Biweekly cleaning

Homestead Maid is reliable and do a thorough cleaning. I have been using them for over 10 years to clean my house.

Thank You Tara, we strive to provide top quality cleaning services!!

Peter K.
Peter K.

Residential cleaning

Their work is always thorough and I highly recommend their cleaning services for any size home, condo or apartment.

Thank You Peter, it's great to work with clients like yourself. It's our pleasure to provide our services for you!!

Diane in Scarborough

Homestead Maid - incredible cleaning company!!

I still continue to use Homestead Maid for my bi-weekly cleaning as they consistently do a wonderful job cleaning my condo. My daughter moved out recently and Monique did an amazing job cleaning up her empty bedroom once empty. Homestead Maid has never let me down in 7 years. Our cleaning lady has never ever called me sick or rescheduled. She accommodates all of my schedule changes. Susan calls me bi-weekly to confirm my appointment and always ensures that I am happy with their services. I highly recommend Homestead Maid - use them, you will not be disappointed!

Fantastic cleaning service!!

I have worked with Homestead Maid for several years at my house and then condo having cleaning done on a bi-weekly basis. I have a wonderful cleaning lady - Monique and I count the days until she arrives every 2 weeks! I have worked with a few of the cleaning staff at Homestead Maid and all have been very good. The company is extremely reliable. If a cleaning lady has to cancel, Homestead will send someone in their place. They are extremely accommodating if I need to change my cleaning schedule. They even call me the night before to remind me of cleaning! Susan (who works at head office) is very organized and lovely to deal with. Homestead Maid's cleaning staff are very trustworthy and professional.

Matt in Pickering
Matt in Pickering

Condo Cleaning - Very Happy

I had a great experience with Homestead Maid Service. After looking into a number of different cleaning services in Toronto, this one seemed to be the most affordable and offer the most flexibility and service. I called on a Monday to schedule monthly cleaning services and they were able to schedule a person to come in only two days later. The cleaner did a fantastic job and will be using them again. She even did our laundry, which is a huge plus for me. Would definitely recommend.

Clean rooms and bathrooms

When rooms in my house needed cleaning Homestead Maid sent very good maids to my house 5 or 6 times during the past 18 months. Each maid new better than I did how to properly clean rooms in my house. It was always so pleasant to look at my clean house after the maids had left. I plan to continue to use Homestead maids when rooms in my house need cleaning.

Dima in Toronto
Dima in Toronto

Great attention to detail and honest work

Compared to other companies that provide similar services, Homestead has very good and very competitive prices. We just moved to a new house where the landlord had failed to clean it as promised and it was a total and utter mess, I found them online and called them and Suzan who handled the phone call was very friendly and kind. They were also flexible enough to offer same day service and sent in Ronda, who arrived on time and did a splendid job! She did such good work and paid close attention to detail, cleaning out grime and dust that had been sitting there for years, and the entire space was transformed after she was done. It's very hard to find such good work and attention to detail these days, and most companies I have dealt with or my friends have dealt with will skip or hurry the job along when you are not looking, while with Ronda she was the one who was drawing my attention to spots in need of thorough care. Thank you homestead! Highly recommend them especially for deep cleaning and good work!

Thanks so much for the feedback Dima . The emphasis on quality as well as top customer service is what we aim for each and every time . We look forward to servicing you again .
Mark ( owner/mgr ) .

More about Homestead Maid Service

Homestead Maid is a well renowned Toronto House Cleaning service in the GTA, servicing homes and apartments in Toronto since 1984. Our maids all have extensive professional cleaning experience and come with trustworthy references which we carefully check. Since we send one cleaning lady and no teams and use the ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?