Milestone Bath and Kitchen Experts

Bryson in Toronto
Bryson in Toronto
0 reviews Kingston, ON

Complete Bathroom install

Please share and BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! Milestone Bath Experts (Ha! Far from it!) in Belleville, Ontario. Please read and share…. This was one of many emails I sent the company with no response from the owner…

I'm not even sure where to begin... My install was scheduled for Monday March 22nd and scheduled to last 3-4 days, but took almost a month to fully complete. I understand that things may happen to prolong this. I removed the old vanity prior to the contractors coming to sort out electrical, so the removal of the vanity was not done by the contractors. I need to bring to your attention problems that we have encountered during this install. For starters I was under the impression that this was going to be a complete bathroom install and look like new when completed. The first issue that we encountered was that the vanity came pre drilled for a smaller size of handles. This isn't a big deal as we know mistakes happen and it's an easy fix. Second issue was a major one, one of the contractors forgot to cap the drain to the shower and water leaked between the floor and my basement ceiling bathroom which flooded my basement bathroom with water coming in through the light fixture. This was about a 3-4 hour repair as the contractor had to go to another contractors location to get the part. See picture below of the basement bathroom which still needs another coat of mud. The old towel racks and toilet paper holder was not removed and mudded which needs to be done as the towel rack would not be able to be placed in this location in relation to the shower door. I'm not sure why these were not removed during the renovation. Areas still requiring mudding are as follows:

Old towel rack area
toilet paper holder area
Door knob imprint in wall
above bathroom door is cracking and flaking
under medicine cabinet drywall screws
better sanding above light switch and around medicine cabinet
screw hole above toilet
mudding behind toilet from damage done from old toilet

Other areas in need of attention are the caulking baseboards near shower and wall, the shower wall has come detached from the track and is very very loose, I can move it in and out, and the seal is dangling inside the shower. The shower door on the roller rubs up against something on the track near one of the connectors. Caulking around the shower glass base and wall needs to be redone as it was a very rushed job as you can see in the pictures. The floors are lifting in a few different places. Please find attached the pictures of all of the above issues. I can't help but think that this job was a rushed job just to move onto another. It's been almost 2 weeks without the use of the main bathroom. I feel that before a new job was started mine should have been completed. We paid a lot of money to rid ourselves of the old disgusting bathroom that we had and we were very excited for the completion of the new one. I wasted a day's pay last Friday thinking that I would be painting the bathroom and having it fully completed and ready for use. I'm not quite sure where the breakdown happened with this job but I'm not left at this moment with a very good feeling. We had planned to use your company for another full bathroom install that we need completed within the next year.

Since then we realized in the winter months we were getting condensation in areas that they had cut into the ceiling and water bleeding down the walls. This is because they never replaced the original insulation they removed during the install…. I received an email this morning basically telling me that it’s not their problem and I will have to deal with it. I will post all photos for your viewing pleasure. Remember the photos you see are completed work according to the installers until I called to have them come back on numerous occasions.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto
1 review Kingston, ON

Excellent company

So helpful and so knowledgeable. Told me right up front what I did and didn't need, made it look great and did an amazing job. Went out of their way to help me get the project finished. Would definitely recommend them.

Jennifer, it was truly our pleasure to work with you. I am so happy that we were able to help with the shower area, and make the space great again!

Can't wait to work with you in the future!!

South Shore
South Shore
1 review Belleville, ON

Poor quality and overpriced

Had Milestone bathrooms here to put in a walk in shower they were here four times to correct things such as doors installed backwards doors misaligned caulking peeling off, wall repair. We now have trim where there should be none to cover up their poor workmanship. Quality of product and work does not meet expectations for the high price we paid

Tanika in Belleville
Tanika in Belleville
0 reviews Belleville, ON

bathroom shower and tub

So i had already had a bathroom liner previously but my window was covered and the bathroom was tired.
These guys gave me a new modern design and unveiled my window which i didn't think was possible so now i have a brighter space as well.
Many thanks to the crew who was professional, showed up on time, finished the job when they said they would and even took the time to answer my many questions. If you're in doubt i'd say don't worry about it Milestone got you covered!!!

Thank you Tanika for your wonderful comments. We are so pleased that you love your bathroom!!!

sy in Belleville
sy in Belleville
0 reviews Belleville, ON

bathroom shower and tub

We found everything was terrific, and actually surpassed our expectations. We love our new bathroom, the tub is wonderful for bubble baths and wine. Installers were friendly, adapted to the dog well. and knowledgeable.

We are so happy to hear you love your new tub! The fact that we have surpassed your expectations means so much! We aim to please. It was truly a pleasure working with you both, and your adorable doggie too!!

MGiddings in Belleville
MGiddings in Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Great experience with Milestone from start to finish. My bathroom is a joy to use once again, even my daughter and her family commented how amazing it looks. Thanks Milestone Bath Experts!

Thank you Monique for your great review. We are so pleased to hear that you love your bathroom and that your family loves it too!

HEATHER
HEATHER
0 reviews , ON

Kitchen

The final outcome was exactly what we where looking for. Few hiccups along the way but Milestone made sure the job was complete. Installer Wally was amazing with his workman ship.

Thank you Heather for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you both. We still cannot get over the transformation of your kitchen. It is beautiful.

More about Milestone Bath and Kitchen Experts

Milestone Bath Experts’ is a local Quinte area business specializing in bathroom renovations of all sizes, from partial to full-scale renovations. We offer solutions for all aspects of bathroom renovations including bathtub re-glazing, acrylic tub liners and custom bathwall systems, new bathtubs or tub to shower conversion, walk-in bathtubs and much more. We truly offer all possible solutions, and you can choose which option fits your particular situation, home style, and budget. Did we mention AFFORDABLE? Because we are highly organized and specialized, you will be surprised at how affordable getting your bathroom renovated can be… Give us a call for a free in-home quotation at a time of day that suits your busy schedule.

Established in 1996, we pride ourselves on having professional and knowledgeable staff from quotation to project completion, who are willing to assist you through all aspects of your project. Milestone Bath Experts’ proven ability to service the needs of our valued customers is evident by the number of referrals we receive on an ongoing basis. You can be assured that we will be here to serve your needs for today and in the future.

Our commitment to provide you the highest quality materials, installation, expertise, and service truly make us the “Bathroom Renovation Specialists”.

No matter where you live, Milestone Bath Experts’ will be able to meet and exceed your bathroom renovation need…just give us a call!

What Makes Us Different
At Milestone Bath Experts’ we start things off right by providing an experienced estimator with all of the knowledge to assist you with accurate information and options. Our philosophy of offering all possible solutions lets you, the homeowner, make the final decision on what suits your home and budget. This ensures a no-pressure, high value experience every time.

As Milestone Bath Experts’ offers over nine thousand products, we bring our state of the art electronic catalogue right to your home so you can choose the best and latest fixtures for your particular situation. On time, knowledgeable, no pressure… every time.

At Milestone Bath Experts’ we recognize the importance of a flawless installation. Even the best products will not last if not properly installed, so we focus on factory training, using only skilled tradespeople, and finishing up every job with a Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire. Our best referral source is our installation success.

Fully equipped installation vehicles carrying a multitude of supplies for the job, ensures that we are prepared for any surprises that may pop up during the installation of your new bathroom fixtures. Never covering up the hidden stuff is all part of the commitment from the Milestone Bath Experts’ Installation Team.

Give us a call to arrange a time for us to have a look at your bathroom needs, and to provide you with the best options for your specific situation.

Check us out here: