General Appliance Centre

Review for General Appliance Centre

Mary & Bill in Brampton
Mary & Bill in Brampton

Laundry Equipment - Washing Machine

My washing machine stopped half way through a cycle and wouldn't go into a spin to pump out the water. I called General Appliance Centre at 12:45 pm and he told me he would be at our home between 2 - 4 pm. At 2 pm our doorbell rang and the serviceman was here. He quickly diagnosed the problem as a defective lid switch. He went out to his truck and returned with a new switch and my washing machine was up and running again by 2:30 pm. We have used this company in the past to repair our refrigerator and we experienced the same good service at that time.