Renew-Stairs

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Staircase Upgrade

Moe did two staircases in my home. He made me feel very comfortable to speak to and took his time to help me decide what the best look was for my stairs. He offered suggestions and supplied photos so I could decide what I liked. He made it clear that he wanted me to be happy :) Well, I couldn't be happier!! Moe's person, Queenie was the person you did my stairs and he was very pleasant, showed up on time every day and worked diligently taking pride in his work. If you want a grand looking staircase, this is the company for the job! I've attached some Before and After photos too.

foys
foys
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Total replacement of stairs

They remove all treads and riser replacing them with oak stained to what we selected, reused our handrail (sanded and stained), painted the side parts of the stairs and replaced spindles with rod iron. Totally keep work area cleaned and cleaned up at the end if each day

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Stairs - Re-Stained

Highly recommended! Moe and his staff's work was professionally completed, within only 4 days. Moe is very courteous, respectful and honest!
He even offered to give me back money, thinking we may have overpaid... you don't often find a lot of genuinely good people these days, but I must say that Moe is sincere and knows how to get the job done in a timely manner! Thank you!! I will definitely be recommending him to others!

Marie in Old Toronto
Marie in Old Toronto

Stairs and flooring

Moe re-did the 40 stairs in our townhouse and also installed 2200 square feet of new hardwood flooring throughout. It was a big job and we are delighted with the results. Moe was a joy to work with and took the time to explain everything in detail. The installers, Tom and his crew were great- efficient and knew exactly what needed to be done and the best way to do it. We would highly recommend Renew Stairs.

James in Scarborough
James in Scarborough

Main floor renew stairs

This is my first time to write a review about any work that I have had done. We are very pleased with the finished job it is exactly what we were hoping for. Moe exudes confidence and the company's experience come shining through. Highly recommended. Thank you.

James

bevjohnt in Newmarket, Ontario Canada L3Y2B1
bevjohnt in Newmarket, Ontario Canada L3Y2B1
1 review Newmarket, ON

Stairs to Basement

Just had a new set of stairs installed into our basement. I dealt with Moe, who was friendly and courteous. His staff were friendly and professional. They took their time and care not to damage anything during the installation which was a big job. They completed it in a day and a half including tearing out the old stair case. Moe was very accommodating and ensured the installation took place when it was convenient for me. I appreciated that very much. They did an excellent job and the stairs look great. I would highly recommend anyone who needs new stairs to get this company to do the work. Thanks

Thank you for your time writing the review ,working with you was a plaesure and indeed you were very co-operative too,i do appreciate your trust and business .

Chris
Chris
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Main Staircase Renovation

Quick and professional and they were very flexible. no problems at all with their work.

nilgun e.
nilgun e.

Stairs-hardwood

They removed the old carpet on the stairs and did oak hardwood on it. They matched the color to my maple hardwood floors nicely. They were quite clean.

Thank you nilgun for your review. Your feedback is very important to us and we will make sure we will continue to do the work for our clients the best workmanship. i am very happy that you like the work and kindly please refer us to your friends and family.

ari
ari

staircase resurfacing

They were very professional, did the work much more quickly than anticipated. Very clean and the stairs look better than I expected. All in all very pleased.

Thank you Ari for your review. Your feedback is very important to us and we will make sure we will continue to do the work for our clients the best workmanship. i am very happy that you like the work and kindly please refer us to your friends and family.

markfischer1972
markfischer1972
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Stair renovation project

Project done on time and on budget. Turned out better that I had expected and pleased with work and materials used.

thank you mike for you feed back,. we appreciate your review, while we keep offering all clients and home owners the best workmanship we can do ,meantime i appreciate Wayne referring us to you after 10 years that we did the work for him and we do our best to keep that trust.that is an honour you will refer us to friends and family in need of any work on the stair and railing.
Moe

More about Renew-Stairs

We renovate carpeted stairs into a wood finish and build railings into solid oak or maple.

Our company's goal is to help you have great looking stairs that are safe, affordable and timely.

Renew Stairs can provide you unfinished or finished stairs.

We use hand selected oak & maple (or other kind of) you choose.

Advantages of pre-finished stairs:
*Project will be finished in 2 days
*Less dust in the house
*You can use the stairs during installation
*Lower price

INFO@RENEWSTAIRS.CA

Our Commitment:
*Finishing the job in high end quality
*Customer satisfaction
*Reasonable price
*To stand 100% behind our work quality.
*On Time Professional Installation - Guaranteed