Embo Pest Control

Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Port Credit  >  Embo Pest Control

Reviews for Embo Pest Control

SQUIRRELS

WE HAD SQUIRRELS IN OUR ATTIC OF OUR BUNGALOW. CALLED "EMBO PEST CONTROL" AND THEY CAME OUT THE SAME DAY AND ASSESSED THE SITUATION AND GAVE A QUOTE. I HIRED THEM AND THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB. RAN AROUND TO DIFFERENT STORES TO LOCATE AND REPLACE MY ROOF VENTS WHERE THE SQUIRRELS WERE GETTING IN. DEALT WITH JUSTIN VERY NICE POLITE GUY. ALSO GLUED MY EXTERIOR WALL VENT AT NO CHARGE. DID THE LITTLE THINGS TO HELP OUT. WERE ALWAYS ON TIME. VERY SATISFIED

Kristina S.
Kristina S.
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Not the greatest experience

I won't be using this company again. I used them six months ago for cockroaches and they give a 6 month guarantee. We still had cockroaches (but less) two months later. I called and never got a return call. I knew my 6 months were almost up and I wanted another spray especially because we are having a baby any day now. I finally got a hold of a guy and he told me that I was a week late for my guaranteed spray and that I would have to pay another fee again. A week late. No one called me back and he wouldn't budge. I called another company, told them my story and they gave me a deal. For the sake of a week, it's not worth losing customers. I won't use them again.

Wasp Problem

Will never use this company again or recommend them. We recently contacted this company to remove a wasp nest at the back of our house. The guy came and sprayed the area. Within a couple of days the wasps were back. The service is supposed to be guaranteed for six months. We called the company numerous times. We couldn't leave a message because their mailbox was full. When we finally were able to leave a message, no one returned our call. We tried calling again and finally reached someone. Told the guy that the wasps were back. He told us he had to make another call and would call us back. He did not call us back. Very poor customer service. We paid over $250.00 to Embo for nothing. Never again will we use Embo.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Wasp issue-issue still not resolved- update

Terrible service. Called Embo to spray for a wasp nest. ( wasps were entering our home under the fascia boards. ) Called Embo and booked an appointment. initially they showed on time and they sprayed. We're told we had a 6 month guarantee and to call them back after 7 days if there was still an issue. Wasps did return. Called and booked new appoitment twice, Embo did not show, nor did they call back. Have just left them a third message and waiting to hear back again. I do not recommend Embo
Sept update: Embo did respond to my third phone call and they did return to respray.

Spriders

This is the second year we've used this company. I really love the product they use because it's plant and animal friendly. They're a very busy company so your patience is needed but it's well worth the wait.

yosie7
yosie7
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Incompetent workers

The most incompetent company and workers. They were called to take care of removing squirrels from my house humanly. They set up a cage with a trap door for them to get out that does not open. After a week, the whole family died stinking up my home and having flies... I called them in between and told them something was wrong. Instead they act like I do not know anything and keep telling me that everything they did is fine. I had to call BHWR remove the trap and the dead squirrels and fix the hole and damage they created trying to get out. Disgusting... I would never recommend this company!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Rat Removal and over billing

Continual over billing from this company. I hired this company for rat removal at my rental property. The service was done several months ago and was ok and I paid $340 for it. A months or two later an unexpected charge showed up on my credit card for $800. I called Gary who I assume is the owner. After leaving a couple of messages, he returned my call and said the $800 would be credited back to my card. It took another follow up call from me, but eventually got the credit back. Now several months later, there is a charge for $1000 on my card from Embo. I have not used any of their services since the initial call. I will calling my credit card company as well as looking into filing a police report this time around. I will never use this company again and would not recommend their services to anyone.

Lee Brown from Cambridge
Lee Brown from Cambridge
4 reviews Cambridge, ON

Pest Control

I called the company to come and take care of a problem we had, as there was a recurrence from a previous occurrence. The person who came phoned before he came to give me a heads up, came exactly when he said he would, and did a very thorough job of extinguishing the problem and preventing future incursions.

Kieran in Saint Catharines
Kieran in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Raccoon Removal

I called EMBO February 5th 2017 to remove a raccoon from my chimney. Guy Showed up 2 hours late and charged me $340.00 he called it the Sunday rate I paid him and he said that he would email me the receipt. Gues what he never came back, i have been emailing him and calling the company and never get a call back or answer, i did however get a few emails saying that he is going to pay me but lets be real here its been a month and the trap is stil sitting here empty. it is now March 6th 2017 i had another company come and remove the raccoon same day and it was only $140.00 wish i had done my homework before hiring these clowns. I have now reported them to the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry apparently they have to by law check the trap every 24 hours, next will be the Better Business Bureau and filing a police report

Bed bug removal

Did a fantastic job getting rid of the bed bugs in my mother's apartment. They were very helpful explaining what they were doing and what was involved in getting rid of these pests.