Cawthra Road Locksmiths - No Longer in Business

Locks & Locksmiths
Cooksville ON
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Port Credit  >  Cawthra Road Locksmiths - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Cawthra Road Locksmiths - No Longer in Business

Very poor service. THe gentleman came to my house to enter my residence and damaged my door. He has yet to offer any compensation or an apology. I would highly recommend that you dont use this company and its actually only a sole proprietor.

Awful experience!!!! He came to my home and my door ended up being damaged. I had to wait for him to come back to my home and he try to fix the damage but I noticed it was still an issue.

I will not be calling him back or using his services again. Find someone reputable.

jan jayme from Mississauga
jan jayme from Mississauga

front door replacement and extra keys

My front door lock started to have problems. I thought it was the keys. Had a locksmith come by and assured me it was the keys, he cut me a couple and they still did not fix the problem. Then I called Mike at cawthra rd locksmiths he came by and replaced the lock and gave me new keys all in 30 minutes. Great work at a great price.