Abbey Appliance Repair

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Oshawa  >  Abbey Appliance Repair

Reviews for Abbey Appliance Repair

1 review Newcastle, ON

Dryer Repair

We highly recommend Abbey Appliance Repair. Prompt, courteous and affordable service with no mess left behind. The cost was very affordable. We would definitely call Abbey Appliance in the future.

Jason Johnson from Pickering
Jason Johnson from Pickering

Gas GE Dryer not heating up

So we just had Trevor come to our home to fix a broken gas dryer. Heat would come on sometimes, sometimes not. Usually the first cycle was ok, then nothing but cool air on subsequent cycles.

Trevor came by, was polite, courteous and gave us a very reasonable quote for the fix.

Turned out we also ended up having to break a portion of a wall to replace an elbow joint that was incorrectly installed by the previous owner of the house. Not only was he willing to go that extra distance to help us out, he didn't try to squeeze more money out of us even though it probably took over an hour longer. Trevor was wonderful to deal with and we will be using his service again in future and recommend him to any one locally in need of service to an appliance.

I can recommend this company (person) without question, 5/5 stars.

Service and professionalism go a long way, especially when you aren't being "nickel & dimed".

gwasherdesign in Toronto
gwasherdesign in Toronto

Dryer Repair

Called and spoke with Trevor to fix my dryer. Was at my door within a couple of hours and had the issue fixed in 20 minutes. Turns out some wiring had become loose while I was cleaning out the lint from the exhaust pipe. Very friendly, fast and reliable service. Highly recommend.

Michelle in Bowmanville
Michelle in Bowmanville
5 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Service repair on GE has range

Excellent and prompt service by Trevor. Very friendly and courteous and knowledge. No nonsense.
Showed up when he said he would and charged a reasonable rate for time spent. Highly recommend.

Linda from Whitby
Linda from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Appliance Repair of Fridge

My fridge stopped working on a Friday night before a big family BBQ on Sunday. I called Trevor on Saturday morning and he was here within the hour. He did a temporary fix to get me through the weekend and will be back on Monday with the heater. Outstanding customer service. I used Trevor 10 years ago, as have my neighbours and he is fantastic in accessing the problem and fixing. Such a wonderful, reliable exceptional individual. You will never be sorry in giving him a call.

Sean McNamara from Whitby
Sean McNamara from Whitby

Dishwasher Leak

I called with a dishwasher issue, and Trevor was able to come and check out this issue pretty quickly, and let us know approximately what it would cost. He came back the next day with the part needed to fix the issue. He also provided a thorough review of the dishwasher to prevent any further issues. He was very courteous and prompt. I have all ready recommended Trevor to some friends.

Tanya from Bowmanville
Tanya from Bowmanville

Washer repair

We had just returned from a long trip to find our washer would not drain. Trevor came out on a weekend, was fast and professional and did a great job. We were so happy with his work, attitude and quick response time to our call. We would definitely recommend him and will call him again for the next appliance issue.

Stan from Courtice
Stan from Courtice
4 reviews Courtice, ON

Fridge repair

Had Trevor diagnose a Fridge cooling issue and was charged $60 he told me it was a circuit board issue and he ordered the part ($175), the next day the fridge was working fine so I cancelled the part which Trevor was very understanding .a week later problem returned and Trevor re-ordered the part and did the repair and did not fully charge me for the labor based on his initial assessment charge. A good guy and no problems with the Fridge since.

Sue in oakville
Sue in oakville
11 reviews AJAX, ON

Installing gas dryer (gas hook up and dryer vent)

Trevvor was professional and he did a good job for a fair price. He is quite personable and I would use him again. Before he left he went outside of my house to make sure that the dryer vent was not blocked by lint at the outside of my house. He cleaned it out as there was indeed a buildup of lint! I would definitely recommend him and I would use him again.