Mr. Crown Mouldings

Reviews for Mr. Crown Mouldings

Koush
Koush

Crown Mouldings and Wall Wainscoting

I am very pleased with my experience with Mr. Crown Moulding! I've been speaking with Steve over the last few weeks and he was very helpful regarding the different options for mouldings and trim. He was responsive to all my questions and very well priced.

His team was on time, professional and the quality of their work is first rate. The finished product with this type of work is all in the details and it really shows in their work. As other reviewers have also stated, Mr. Crown Moulding is top notch. I wouldn't work with anyone else and will be recommending them to my friends and family.

2 reviews Whitby, ON

Waffle Ceiling

I needed someone to do the job within a short period on time. He delivered as promised and on time.

Communication was swift and impressive. I will recommend him to anyone.

Thank you very much for your review.

Moulding and shaker panelling

I am in love with the shaker style panelling and crown moulding this group of talented men did for me in one day! It was a long day, but the job got done. Applying a thin sheet of MDF over my wonky plaster walls before carefully measuring the shaker panelling was a brilliant move. Now that it’s all painted, it looks like it has always been there. My dining room has been transformed. Thank you!

Thank you so much. The guys really enjoyed working with you on your project and thank you very much for letting them work late to complete in one day.

Al Torreno from Milton
Al Torreno from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Great quality, great price, delivered on time!

The entire experience working with Mr. Crown Mouldings was fantastic, from the initial meeting to the final delivery. We were interested in crown moulding and wainscoting throughout the house. Steve patiently walked us through options, and gave us his recommendations. He sent us samples of the previous work. We had a comfort level in our interactions with him, and decided to work with him and team.

We worked out a starting date, and they estimated 2 days of work to get things completed. They arrived at 9am on the dot on day 1. The team worked a monster 12 hour shift to get all of the hardware installed, and then came back the next day to take care of caulking.

The quality is top notch. The wall frame mouldings and chair rail are all perfectly straight and aligned. The crown mouldings are seamless. They took our design ideas, and executed a design that felt 10 times better than we imagined.

To top it off, the entire team was also super friendly. Trust me, Mr Crown Mouldings is who you want to work with!

Thank you Al. The team really enjoyed doing your project .

alicejhk in Toronto
alicejhk in Toronto

Picture frame mouldings in condo

I am very pleased with the picture frame mouldings that I had installed on a few walls in my condo. The work was completed in just a few hours and the company was very responsive to all of my inquiries. The only complaint I have is that on one of the feature walls, one of the rectangles are slightly smaller than the rest, when it was supposed to be the same size. I can see it with my naked eye (perfectionist) but nobody else has noticed until I pointed it out. I wish the measurements would have been more accurate but other than that, I am happy with the service provided.

How are you Alice? We completed your installation last December and if your stare at square configuration for a long time you might notice a microscopic variation. If it takes this long to notice it's a good thing. The problem with condos (like my condo) is the the exact height from floor to ceiling will vary by 1/4 inch over a length of 10-15 feet. We are accurate to within 1/16 of an inch but like you I am a perfectionist and if I look long enough at each square I can detect this microscopic variation. Most people cannot see such a minuscule variation unless they stare at it for a long time.
Thank you for pointing out all the positive points of your experience with us.

Emily
Emily

I'll Only Ever Use These Guys From Now On!

I'm just repeating everything everyone else has written already - this company is fantastic. Steve is excellent with his communication, comes in quickly to provide a quote, and within no time, his team comes into your home and blitzes the entire project, and leaves no mess. The end result looks fantastic. This is single-handedly the best company I've ever had in to do work on my home. And for the price, well, let's just say that I think we'll have them back next year to do our entire upstairs floor!

Thank you for the wonderful review. Ejiang.
We really enjoyed doing your project. You are a terrific customer.
Steve and all the Team.

Jay_gucci15
Jay_gucci15
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Crown Moulding

Had Mr Crown moulding install 6.5'' crown moulding in our entire home not including bedrooms, which i should have just done at the same time but will have them back in the near future to complete the rooms as well.
We couldn't be happier with the service and the install. Steve and his guys were fantastic start to finish, the guys were super friendly and kept our home neat and tidy during install. Their work and joints couldn't be any better or tighter.
I would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for crown moulding or wainscotting, new trim work etc.

Thank you Jay the guys really enjoyed doing your installation and look forward to coming back to finish rest of house

Nelson & Tara in Vaughan
Nelson & Tara in Vaughan

Steve and team AMAZING!!

This is now my 3rd home in which Mr Crown has installed crown moulding and other trim work. Steve and team do an amazing job, the quote is bang on , the installers are tidy, meticulous and friendly . Mr Crown is one of the last few excellent trades companies that actually deliver on their word. I would not hesitate to use Mr Crown again, and I highly recommend Mr Crown!! Great work Guys!! Photos to come!

Thank you Nelson and Tara. The guys really enjoy doing your projects. Looking forward to seeing your new house.

Betty in Toronto
Betty in Toronto

Most Impressed

Steve told me that his company works on many multimillion dollar homes for crown moulding and wainscoting etc. I figured there would be a premium charged on my job because my house is not very big. That was the first surprise. I had crown moulding installed on the full main floor. What a difference it makes. These guys do incredible work, beautifully finished, no mess whatsoever, a fantastic price and my eagle eye couldn't even spot where a joint had been placed on my long livingroom wall. If you give them a call, you won't need another quote.

Thank you Betty. You have a beautiful house and it looks terrific with the Crown Moulding.

veda in Toronto
veda in Toronto

Crown Mouldings Installed in our Condo!

Steven is a man of his word, and we couldn't have been more pleased! Crown mouldings were installed in our condominium, which logistically can be a big to-do. Steven and his crew took care of virtually everything. The job was done quickly, no mess and most importantly with beautiful workmanship. His quotes are very reasonable and his insightful recommendations made us feel most assured. Thank you!!!

Thank you for the great review. Say hello to Dennis all the best wishes for the two of you.

More about Mr. Crown Mouldings

Mr. Crown Mouldings is the top crown moulding company in the GTA. Meticulous work is done at all times by an experienced craftsman whose attention to detail is second to none. Also specializing in pot light instalation.