Mr. Crown Mouldings

Reviews for Mr. Crown Mouldings

Nelson & Tara in Vaughan
Nelson & Tara in Vaughan

Steve and team AMAZING!!

This is now my 3rd home in which Mr Crown has installed crown moulding and other trim work. Steve and team do an amazing job, the quote is bang on , the installers are tidy, meticulous and friendly . Mr Crown is one of the last few excellent trades companies that actually deliver on their word. I would not hesitate to use Mr Crown again, and I highly recommend Mr Crown!! Great work Guys!! Photos to come!

Thank you Nelson and Tara. The guys really enjoy doing your projects. Looking forward to seeing your new house.

Betty in Toronto
Betty in Toronto

Most Impressed

Steve told me that his company works on many multimillion dollar homes for crown moulding and wainscoting etc. I figured there would be a premium charged on my job because my house is not very big. That was the first surprise. I had crown moulding installed on the full main floor. What a difference it makes. These guys do incredible work, beautifully finished, no mess whatsoever, a fantastic price and my eagle eye couldn't even spot where a joint had been placed on my long livingroom wall. If you give them a call, you won't need another quote.

Thank you Betty. You have a beautiful house and it looks terrific with the Crown Moulding.

veda in Toronto
veda in Toronto

Crown Mouldings Installed in our Condo!

Steven is a man of his word, and we couldn't have been more pleased! Crown mouldings were installed in our condominium, which logistically can be a big to-do. Steven and his crew took care of virtually everything. The job was done quickly, no mess and most importantly with beautiful workmanship. His quotes are very reasonable and his insightful recommendations made us feel most assured. Thank you!!!

Thank you for the great review. Say hello to Dennis all the best wishes for the two of you.

Rob
Rob

Small Baseboard Installation - Quick and Professional

Steve and his team were consummate professionals every step of the way. From quoting through to completion, Steve and his team addressed all my concerns and completed the job quickly and professionally with perfect results.

Thank you for the great review Rob. Hope I can see you in your new house.

zjhasan in Brampton, Ontario Canada L6V2H6
zjhasan in Brampton, Ontario Canada L6V2H6

Crown Moulding and Wainscoting

We contracted Steve and his team to install crown moulding, window trim, room trim and wainscoting on the main floor. He and his team extremely professional and well priced. They even had great suggestions along the way. Would definitely recommend them and hire them again.

Thank you very much. We really enjoyed working with you and doing your installation.

kristina in North York
kristina in North York

quick installation by pros

Thank you to Steve and his team. They came in and installed crown molding in my home (first floor and second floor hallway). They were quick, clean and the house looks amazing. You can't beat the price either!

Olivia in Mississauga
Olivia in Mississauga

Crown Moulding

Steve and his team: Mike and Efi completed my project flawlessly and with swift efficiency. They are outstanding professionals in every way. Steve's quote was very reasonable and he accommodated my rushed renovation schedule. Honest, reliable, good pricing, polite, and excellent work and material qualities , Steve's management and his team's work is deeply appreciated.

Recommend this Company to everyone .

Thank you it was a pleasure doing your installation

barbara in Vaughan
barbara in Vaughan

Crown Moulding

Steve responded quickly and provided a quote right away. He had many moulding options available in various sizes. The job was scheduled within the month and the installers arrived on time (even though it was the morning of an ice storm). They were efficient, tidy and careful. They finished right on time (about 4 hours total to finish 5 rooms). There were a few awkward corners and long walls but the joints are seamless! Thanks guys.

Thank you very much for your review.
steve

Steve in Georgetown
Steve in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Crown Moulding

Steve and his crew were extremely professional and did an outstanding job at a very reasonable rate. They came highly recommended by a friend and my wife and I couldn't be happier with the mouldings they installed in our home. Mike and Sasha installed the mouldings in a day, covered all the nail marks and even cleaned up when they were done. The joints/mitres at every corner were perfect - I have no complaints at all and would highly recommend Steve and his team to anyone.

Thank you very much Steve for your great review.
Steve and The Team

Michelle in Vancouver
Michelle in Vancouver
1 review Buckhorn, ON

Crown Moulding

This is the third time that I've used Steve and his crew to install crown moulding in my homes. I've used them previously in a house, condo and again in my new house. They are the only contractors that I have ever felt 100% confident in recommending to anyone. I knew the moment I bought my new house that I was going to be calling Steve again. They are extremely professional and are excellent at what they do. They installed crown moulding throughout my entire house in one day, no mess and it looks fantastic! I truly believe that crown moulding is one of the best investments you can make in changing the overall look of your house. If you are looking to have this done in your home, this is definitely the company to go with. Can't wait to have them back in to do the baseboards once our new floors go in!

Thank you!

Thanks very much Michelle. The team really enjoyed the day they spent in beautiful Buckhorn. Let us know when your ready for the baseboards project.

More about Mr. Crown Mouldings

Mr. Crown Mouldings is the top crown moulding company in the GTA. Meticulous work is done at all times by an experienced craftsman whose attention to detail is second to none. Also specializing in pot light instalation.