Mr. Crown Mouldings

Vaughan ON L4L 8T2

Reviews for Mr. Crown Mouldings

Emily
Emily

I'll Only Ever Use These Guys From Now On!

I'm just repeating everything everyone else has written already - this company is fantastic. Steve is excellent with his communication, comes in quickly to provide a quote, and within no time, his team comes into your home and blitzes the entire project, and leaves no mess. The end result looks fantastic. This is single-handedly the best company I've ever had in to do work on my home. And for the price, well, let's just say that I think we'll have them back next year to do our entire upstairs floor!

Thank you for the wonderful review. Ejiang.
We really enjoyed doing your project. You are a terrific customer.
Steve and all the Team.

Jay_gucci15
Jay_gucci15
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Crown Moulding

Had Mr Crown moulding install 6.5'' crown moulding in our entire home not including bedrooms, which i should have just done at the same time but will have them back in the near future to complete the rooms as well.
We couldn't be happier with the service and the install. Steve and his guys were fantastic start to finish, the guys were super friendly and kept our home neat and tidy during install. Their work and joints couldn't be any better or tighter.
I would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for crown moulding or wainscotting, new trim work etc.

Thank you Jay the guys really enjoyed doing your installation and look forward to coming back to finish rest of house

Nelson & Tara in Vaughan
Nelson & Tara in Vaughan

Steve and team AMAZING!!

This is now my 3rd home in which Mr Crown has installed crown moulding and other trim work. Steve and team do an amazing job, the quote is bang on , the installers are tidy, meticulous and friendly . Mr Crown is one of the last few excellent trades companies that actually deliver on their word. I would not hesitate to use Mr Crown again, and I highly recommend Mr Crown!! Great work Guys!! Photos to come!

Thank you Nelson and Tara. The guys really enjoy doing your projects. Looking forward to seeing your new house.

Betty in Toronto
Betty in Toronto

Most Impressed

Steve told me that his company works on many multimillion dollar homes for crown moulding and wainscoting etc. I figured there would be a premium charged on my job because my house is not very big. That was the first surprise. I had crown moulding installed on the full main floor. What a difference it makes. These guys do incredible work, beautifully finished, no mess whatsoever, a fantastic price and my eagle eye couldn't even spot where a joint had been placed on my long livingroom wall. If you give them a call, you won't need another quote.

Thank you Betty. You have a beautiful house and it looks terrific with the Crown Moulding.

veda in Toronto
veda in Toronto

Crown Mouldings Installed in our Condo!

Steven is a man of his word, and we couldn't have been more pleased! Crown mouldings were installed in our condominium, which logistically can be a big to-do. Steven and his crew took care of virtually everything. The job was done quickly, no mess and most importantly with beautiful workmanship. His quotes are very reasonable and his insightful recommendations made us feel most assured. Thank you!!!

Thank you for the great review. Say hello to Dennis all the best wishes for the two of you.

Rob
Rob

Small Baseboard Installation - Quick and Professional

Steve and his team were consummate professionals every step of the way. From quoting through to completion, Steve and his team addressed all my concerns and completed the job quickly and professionally with perfect results.

Thank you for the great review Rob. Hope I can see you in your new house.

zjhasan
zjhasan

Crown Moulding and Wainscoting

We contracted Steve and his team to install crown moulding, window trim, room trim and wainscoting on the main floor. He and his team extremely professional and well priced. They even had great suggestions along the way. Would definitely recommend them and hire them again.

Thank you very much. We really enjoyed working with you and doing your installation.

kristina in North York
kristina in North York

quick installation by pros

Thank you to Steve and his team. They came in and installed crown molding in my home (first floor and second floor hallway). They were quick, clean and the house looks amazing. You can't beat the price either!

Olivia in Mississauga
Olivia in Mississauga

Crown Moulding

Steve and his team: Mike and Efi completed my project flawlessly and with swift efficiency. They are outstanding professionals in every way. Steve's quote was very reasonable and he accommodated my rushed renovation schedule. Honest, reliable, good pricing, polite, and excellent work and material qualities , Steve's management and his team's work is deeply appreciated.

Recommend this Company to everyone .

Thank you it was a pleasure doing your installation

barbara in Vaughan
barbara in Vaughan

Crown Moulding

Steve responded quickly and provided a quote right away. He had many moulding options available in various sizes. The job was scheduled within the month and the installers arrived on time (even though it was the morning of an ice storm). They were efficient, tidy and careful. They finished right on time (about 4 hours total to finish 5 rooms). There were a few awkward corners and long walls but the joints are seamless! Thanks guys.

Thank you very much for your review.
steve

More about Mr. Crown Mouldings

Mr. Crown Mouldings is the top crown moulding company in the GTA. Meticulous work is done at all times by an experienced craftsman whose attention to detail is second to none. Also specializing in pot light instalation.