Mr. Crown Mouldings

Effy from Vaughan
1 review North York, ON

5 Inch Crown

Assisted Review

My condo is 1200 square feet and I had 5 inch crown installed in all rooms except bathrooms. Steve explained how the job would be done and what I had to do regarding condo management office. The job was carried out with military precision and the end result was fantastic. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you. We specialize in condos and have developed techniques to apply crown to concrete ceilings. We also know all the condo rules regarding tradesmen working in the condo. so there is no surprises and the job goes smoothly.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Milan Crown

Assisted Review

Mr. Crown Moulding installed Milan Crown in all rooms of my 3000 sq. Ft house. Steve assured me the team could start and finish in one day and they did. Great skilled workers who knew exactly what they were doing. I have recommended Mr. Crown to many friends and all have been very satisfied with the work.

Thank you very much . Our goal is always to achieve total customer satisfaction.

Thomas from Newmarket
Thomas from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Assisted Review

I received 3 quotes for my house in Thornhill. Steve was not the lowest but we are very happy with the professional job his guys did. They made sure the floors were covered with drop sheets and handled all moving of furniture and put it all back. As they got into the job we knew we were in good hands. Highly recommend this company

Thank you for choosing us. When it comes to the installation of Crown Moulding it best to go with the best not the lowest quote.

chris from Brampton
chris from Brampton

Mr. Crown Mouldings
416-738-4750
Vaughan
L4L 8T2

I called Steve and he came to look at my house the next day. He gave me a price and told me exactly what would be done. He was very helpful and sent his guys on the day I had asked. Sasha and Michael came in at 9 as promised and finished by 2.they were amazing and very clean and polite. I was quoted $2200 by another company and had to do my own drop cloths, Mr Crown Moulding did it for half that and i didnt have to do anything except for say WOW!! it looks amazing, my wife still can't believe it's our house. If you have popcorn ceilings don't worry about scraping a border, the guys seal it all and it looks amazing. Mr Crown Moulding will be recommended to every one i know and they will be back to do my bedrooms and basement. If anyone wants to see the amazing job feel free to contact me and i will send you some great pics. csoragnese@gmail.com.

Thank you very much.

Stefan Eyram in Oakville
Stefan Eyram in Oakville
7 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Crown Mouldings

My wife and I had a great experience with Mr. Crown Mouldings. The price and finished product were excellent. We will have the team back to do our whole basement when the renovation is finished shortly.

Summer in Maple
Summer in Maple
3 reviews MAPLE, ON

Crown Moulding for house 1900 sf

Great company. Good job. Including material. cost $2000 for whole ground floor and 4 room in 2 nd floor. they come in 10 am and finished in 3 pm. I will highly recommend this company to you.

Thank you for your review.

Peter9990
Peter9990
9 reviews ,

Crown Moulding entire house

I always wanted crown moulding in our house but was afraid of the cost.
We call in Mr. Crown Mouldings to give us a quote and found it very reasonable.
We choose the style we wanted from 5 samples and made an appointment for them to do the entire house including bathroom.
They showed up on time 9:30 work straight through i never seen them take a break and finished around 4:00 (the entire house).
I seen some black marks and nail holes as they were installing them and thought no problem i will paint later. Ten minutes later i looked around and they had filled all the nail holes, gaps and painted all the marks.
It looks like the mouldings have always been there it's such a difference.
I would and have recommend them to everyone i know.

Thank you for your comments. It was our pleasure to do your home

Dynamic Interiors
Dynamic Interiors

Crown Moulding Installation

As a painting contractor, I refer Steve and his staff to my clients having NEVER met him. I do so confidently due to their fast, excellent workmanship. From straight rooms to curved walls in staircases, unbelievable work! Caulked, all nail holes filled and any tiny gaps dapped during installation! Keep up the great work guys!

Thank you for your referrals. We will always make your customers happy

Munny in Brampton
Munny in Brampton
5 reviews ,

Crown Moulding

The installers came on time, laid down tarps and took care not to damage my home. The moulding looks great, was installed quickly and was well priced! I'd recomment Mr. Crown Mouldings to my friends!

More about Mr. Crown Mouldings

Mr. Crown Mouldings is the top crown moulding company in the GTA. Meticulous work is done at all times by an experienced craftsman whose attention to detail is second to none. Also specializing in pot light instalation.