Mr. Crown Mouldings

Stefan Eyram in Oakville
Stefan Eyram in Oakville
7 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Crown Mouldings

My wife and I had a great experience with Mr. Crown Mouldings. The price and finished product were excellent. We will have the team back to do our whole basement when the renovation is finished shortly.

Summer in Maple
Summer in Maple
3 reviews MAPLE, ON

Crown Moulding for house 1900 sf

Great company. Good job. Including material. cost $2000 for whole ground floor and 4 room in 2 nd floor. they come in 10 am and finished in 3 pm. I will highly recommend this company to you.

Thank you for your review.

Peter9990
Peter9990
9 reviews ,

Crown Moulding entire house

I always wanted crown moulding in our house but was afraid of the cost.
We call in Mr. Crown Mouldings to give us a quote and found it very reasonable.
We choose the style we wanted from 5 samples and made an appointment for them to do the entire house including bathroom.
They showed up on time 9:30 work straight through i never seen them take a break and finished around 4:00 (the entire house).
I seen some black marks and nail holes as they were installing them and thought no problem i will paint later. Ten minutes later i looked around and they had filled all the nail holes, gaps and painted all the marks.
It looks like the mouldings have always been there it's such a difference.
I would and have recommend them to everyone i know.

Thank you for your comments. It was our pleasure to do your home

Dynamic Interiors
Dynamic Interiors

Crown Moulding Installation

As a painting contractor, I refer Steve and his staff to my clients having NEVER met him. I do so confidently due to their fast, excellent workmanship. From straight rooms to curved walls in staircases, unbelievable work! Caulked, all nail holes filled and any tiny gaps dapped during installation! Keep up the great work guys!

Thank you for your referrals. We will always make your customers happy

Munny in Brampton
Munny in Brampton
5 reviews ,

Crown Moulding

The installers came on time, laid down tarps and took care not to damage my home. The moulding looks great, was installed quickly and was well priced! I'd recomment Mr. Crown Mouldings to my friends!

Roopa in Georgetown
Roopa in Georgetown
1 review ,

Crown Moulding installation

Assisted Review

We were so pleased with our first floor installation that we had Steve back to do the 2nd floor rooms. Very professional installers, polite and clean. Have reccomended Mr. Crown Mouldings to my neighbours.

Omer in Oakville
Omer in Oakville

CROWN MOULDING

Assisted Review

Steve arrived on schudule to provide a quote which was very reasonable. The job was started and finished on schudule and the workmanship was fantastic! I have reccomended this company to my neighbours and associates. Well done Mr. Crown Moulding!

John in Woodbridge
John in Woodbridge
1 review Huttonville, ON

Crown Moulding

Received a quote from Steve which was the least expensive. Three guys came in and did the work, they laid tarps and moved furniture... overall pretty clean and the job was ok but we felt like some corners could have been a bit cleaner. We were not happy with one area of our home. It was a difficult area because in one part of our kitchen the ceiling drops about 5 inches and then continues for another 5 ft. I was not sure how they would do this but Steve ensured us that he had one guy that can make this diffucult cut to make it look like one continuos row, I was a little skeptical but he called back to confirm that the guy could make the cut and it wouldn't be a problem. When the guys showed up to do the work they said the only way they could finish the area would be to stop and start the crown moulding after the drop in ceiling. The guys did a good job and it looks ok but upset that he promised that the job could be done a certain way and the guys installing knew nothing about it and couldn't do it. I thought they would move the couch and coffee table back but I had to ask one guy for help becasue the other two were already washed and in the truck. Over all an ok job but will look much better when I paint the crown moulding and walls. It has to be painted becasue you can tell where the joints are and where the nails are. I'm sure this is normal as they did add one coat of primer when it was completed but becasue the joints were sanded, that area is darked than the rest of the area.

Jeff Whitwell in Burlington
Jeff Whitwell in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Crown molding entire house.

I have never been more happy with the final result than with these guys. Not only was it affordable but the quality of work was exceptional. Every joint looks perfect and they completed the whole house in one day. I have friends that are so impressed they are going to go to mr crown moldings as well.

More about Mr. Crown Mouldings

Mr. Crown Mouldings is the top crown moulding company in the GTA. Meticulous work is done at all times by an experienced craftsman whose attention to detail is second to none. Also specializing in pot light instalation.