PCS Basement Waterproofing Specialists

Reviews for PCS Basement Waterproofing Specialists

Woody in Toronto
Woody in Toronto
1 review Erin, ON

Won't perform warranty work!?

Very friendly and helpful until it's time for warranty work. Spent a lot of money placing a French drain throughout our basement. Detected a leak while replacing carpet, a leak that was CLEARLY within the area in which the leak was detected. Pictures send to him proved that. Chris asked us to rip the wall apart (no thanks Chris, we did that when you were here originally) to see source of leak which was obviously from the outside...no nearby plumbing or spillages and has yet to fulfill his warranty obligations. I haven't heard back from him in over a month so I doubt that he will. In short, poor workmanship and lack of business honour. STAY AWAY.

LBriden in Oakville
LBriden in Oakville

Cold Cellar Waterproofing

Our cold Cellar flooded extensively after ice storm earlier this year. We contacted Chris and his responded quickly through email. He is extremely efficient, asking for pictures of issues before arriving to physically review and make recommendations for immediate solution and optional long term prevention as weather changes. Chris and his team were efficient and finished on time. We would not hesitate to recommend Chris.

Debbie Niedermuller in Halton Hills
Debbie Niedermuller in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

AMAZING WORK

Being a business owner myself, I can say that Chris is honest and PROFESSIONAL. I recommend him to my clients, family and friends any time I get a chance !!

I've used this company many times and I will use them again !

It is hard to find a company that gives you the honest truth and works with you. It is QUALITY work at a reasonable price.

Thank You Chris !!

debbiedunit in Saint Catharines
debbiedunit in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Perfect Job

Talked to Chris after getting other estimates. He explained everything about the repair to stop our leak in the basement, He was very pleasant and honest - the other companies were not. He arrived on time and the repair was done in a timely manner with no problem that they couldn't handle. Basement was left clean and we were informed about what to do to maintain the repair which was basically looking after the pump - the rest of the repair needed no other maintenance. Chris and his helper were friendly, informative and excellent at the job they were doing. I would highly recommend PCS for any basement work.

sheila simmons from Toronto
sheila simmons from Toronto

waterproofing entire basement and outside window wells

I contacted CHRIS from PCS waterproofing when it was discovered that I had leaks in my basement plus water seepage from outside my water wells . He immediately came in and identified the issue,informed me of his plan ,supported me throughout the entire ordeal and dilengently completed the job. After the work was finished he reviewed every aspect of the process with pictures and thorough explanations [ as I had to leave on an unexpected trip before completion] . He also gave me advise on another water issue on our property ,which no one else was able to clarify. I would HIGHLY recommend CHRIS and let me assure you that you are in excellent capable hands. - a very professional ,honest and hardworking individual which is difficult to find these days

Pedro-Mississauga
Pedro-Mississauga

foundation crack repair

Chris came in on time, did the work well and it's been working great since.I got several quotes before going with PCS. way cheeper. the crack was fixed 2006 and i have no issues since.

Looking for Waterproofing pros in Brampton?