Grey Bruce Patio Enclosures

Owen Sound ON

Reviews for Grey Bruce Patio Enclosures

Private User reviews , ON

Supplied Sunspace screens/windows and French Doors

We were told at cottage show and over phone how easy this product was to install. Due to timing issues, we used our very experienced contractor to install the screens & doors. (who also installed all new doors and windows around our entire cottage) Sunspace screens were fine however we had major issues with the French Doors. After multiple calls and emails and two months, owner of GB Patio finally did a site inspection. They tried to shim and caulk the doors but to no avail. Light was still coming in 5 different spots. In December we checked the doors and weather was getting in. Not good. We reached out to Sunspace HQ and GB Patio and it seems as if we are being ignored. Not backing up their product. Very weak customer service and very frustrating to deal with.

Jordan in Vaughan
Jordan in Vaughan

poor communication and overall customer service

I was trying to replace windows at a cottage that I had just purchased and decided to use the company in question. From the initial time they took my information and the phone call I had just received one month had passed. In this time they have lost information I had given them, set up an appointment for quoting that they did not show up for and I had only heard from them twice. The lack of communication and willingness to get work done can only be reflective of their service.

Chris in Grey
Chris in Grey
1 review Port Elgin, ON

Sunroom

Awesome service
Excellent product. I enjoyed working with Rick on our budget and what we wanted on our home. He was always on tome and happy to see you each day. The price he gave us was what we paid.

More about Grey Bruce Patio Enclosures

Grey Bruce Patio is a small family run company which specializes in the design and installation of Sunspace sunrooms and custom home and cottage additions. We are also the exclusive dealer for Northstar windows and doors in the Owen Sound area. Other products we carry are retractable patio awnings and ...
Looking for Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses pros in Owen Sound?