Grey-Bruce Patio Enclosures

Owen Sound ON

Reviews for Grey-Bruce Patio Enclosures

Jordan in Vaughan
Jordan in Vaughan

poor communication and overall customer service

I was trying to replace windows at a cottage that I had just purchased and decided to use the company in question. From the initial time they took my information and the phone call I had just received one month had passed. In this time they have lost information I had given them, set up an appointment for quoting that they did not show up for and I had only heard from them twice. The lack of communication and willingness to get work done can only be reflective of their service.

Chris in Grey
Chris in Grey
1 review Port Elgin, ON

Sunroom

Awesome service
Excellent product. I enjoyed working with Rick on our budget and what we wanted on our home. He was always on tome and happy to see you each day. The price he gave us was what we paid.

More about Grey-Bruce Patio Enclosures

Grey Bruce Patio is a small family run company which specializes in the design and installation of Sunspace sunrooms and custom home and cottage additions. We are also the exclusive dealer for Northstar windows and doors in the Owen Sound area. Other products we carry are retractable patio awnings and ...
Looking for Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses pros in Owen Sound?