Abell Pest Control

DGrand in Mission
DGrand in Mission
0 reviews Mission, BC

Poor customer service

Called their service line for pest issues for 2 months, asking for our Abell tech to call so I could describe the problems we were having. He would come in on his monthly inspections (we have an annual contract), do the basic service and leave, without resolving our other concerns. Finally, after speaking to the service manager the tech shows up and immediately starts giving me attitude, like somehow it's my fault that he's not responding to our pest concerns. Extremely poor customer service from this tech. Although I've had no problems with the call centre, and the service manager seems competent, I would never recommend Abell while this tech covers the area.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Abell Pest Control. Scarborough

Lawrence’s assessment if our situation re:rodents and his subsequent service and follow up was not only very professional and timely but also rid us if our problem.
We would recommend this service to our friends and family.

Bed bug problem in Oakville
Bed bug problem in Oakville

Bed bug expert

My mother is in a retirement home and was found to have bed bugs. The first company not only did NOT fix the problem, they also left foot marks on the rug. The problem still existed.
Abell was contacted after and Blake the expert came in and educated everyone involved in a friendly, humorous, reassuring way and provided written information to be followed. This made it easier to mitigate the problem.
Blake was punctual for both visits and allowed us to adjust our schedule accordingly. Thanks Blake!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Mouse and rat problem

We live in a wooded area and had a 30 year old+ deck off the back of the house. It was home to many mice and other critters, including unfortunately "Templeton"....a rat! Despite the fact that we had the home humanely "sealed" several times to prevent the rodents from getting into the house, they were still finding their way in. We decided that we needed to take definitive action. The deck was permanently removed! Abell to the rescue. They sent us Cesar Carrillo. He is fantastic. He is thorough, well informed, diligent and extremely pleasant. He is working hard to help rid us of the mice and "Templeton"! We are extremely pleased with Abell's and Cesar's service. Thank you!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Mouse control

Last fall I signed-up for the year's service to deal with mice. At first the technician came regularly and all was well - no more mice chewing in the walls keeping me up at night. In the summer, I had an issue with TONS of flies in the house (I was sure it was dead mice in the traps). I called, and called, and called, and NO one would get back to me about when a tech would come out. It took from July to NOVEMBER to get a technician to come out to check the traps. Even then there were missed appointments and they couldn't check everything. I have even been asked to renew my service with them for another year.

Please save yourself the time and expense and look elsewhere. The service has been deplorable.

Hello,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please call (613) 505-4655 to connect with an Abell representative who will gladly assist in reaching a resolution with you.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Kamp K-9 Inc. in Mississauga
Kamp K-9 Inc. in Mississauga

Pest Control

Abell Pest Control Mississauga is always there for us when we need them. Kamp K-9 Inc. in Mississauga is a huge 18,700 square foot facility for dogs on a large property. Being such a large building and having lots of grass outside, we get little mice, ants, wasp nests, etc. David always comes regularly to check our facility but, even moreso, comes so quickly when we have an issue (i.e. wasps) in order to keep us (and the dogs) safe. Very pleasant and informative. Thanks David for such great service.

Private User reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Bed Bug Inspection in Toronto

I had called another company and they stated there wasn't anyone available to take my but would take my number. I inquired if it would be today - she quoted "I can't guarantee" Nor have they called back its been close to 2 weeks. Very poor customer service.
I called Abell and they were very efficient they listened to the problem and sent someone out w/in a couple of days. The technician (Patrick) was wonderful, very knowledgeable, professional and presented as being committed to customer satisfaction.
Thank You very much - gave us a real peace of mind!

TDD_FSJ in Fort Saint John
TDD_FSJ in Fort Saint John
1 review Fort Saint John, BC

Fantastic service

We have had a problem with Thatching Ants in our home for a couple of years, but have not called someone because we thought it was too expensive. Not only was it not expensive, but Jay Santos was able to identify the ants and setup a plan to help us get rid of them.

Jay checks in on a regular basis to see how the ant activity has been in and around our home. He has also come back twice to address our concerns about seeing the little buggers around our house again.

We would recommend Abell and Jay Santos to anyone looking for a great pest control company.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Carpenter ants BE GONE!!!

Booking with Francine was simple, professional, informative, and accommodating and the service with Jamie fast, thorough, professional, and very helpful! Extra information to help me understand the process (today and what to expect as the treatment takes effect) as well as helping locate the source of the problem and ways to prevent in the future.
Great service and would highly recommend!

JSPhillips in Gabriola
JSPhillips in Gabriola
1 review Gabriola, BC

Carpenter ants no more

We are were concerned about some ants that seemed to be eating one of our patios so we called. Our Technician - Steve, from the Nanaimo area took the time to thoroughly inspect our house and out-buildings to detrmine the best course of action to take.
Not only did he get rid of our ants, he took the time to educate us, in terms of the various ways to prevent future infestations.
He totally put us at ease and we are very happy with our experience. From now on, Steve's our guy!

More about Abell Pest Control

Abell Pest Control is a family owned Canadian company dedicated to providing effective, professional and courteous service in pest management. Started in 1924 with one office, Abell now employs several hundred people with branch offices across Canada and the United States.

Guaranteed Pest Control in Canada

Control of mice, roaches, ants, wasps, animals and dozens of other pests
-Full money-back guarantee
-FREE no-obligation quote
-Effective, safe and fast pest elimination

Guaranteed Pest Control
Pests bring dirt, disease, and discomfort through their bites and droppings. Effective, safe and fast elimination of the pest is what you need now.

Fast & Safe Elimination
Controlling pests can be done safely and effectively by a trained professional. Effective pest control is a three-step process:

1)-Identification: Our pest control technician will review your property to find the nature and extent of the pest infestation. The most important element is locating the source of the infestation.
2)-Elimination: Once the pests have been identified and located, your technician will safely eliminate the infestation -- guaranteed*.
3)-Prevention: After the pest infestation is eliminated, your technician will provide you with a complete review of your property, making specific recommendations to help keep the pests away permanently.

Guaranteed Extermination
Your contractual pest is Gone and Guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the services provided to you within the guarantee period, you will receive a Full Money Back Refund!

* All Abell Service Recommendations must be complied with and follow up services allowed for during the guarantee period to be eligible for any refund. Call for details.