Landecks Landscaping

Hamilton ON L0R 1V0

Reviews for Landecks Landscaping

Louis in Oakville
Louis in Oakville

Backyard landscaping around pool and front yard landscaping

I have nothing but great things to say about Darren and his team. We had our backyard landscaping done in the summer of 2015 and our front yard landscaping in the spring of 2016 by Landecks. We were planning to build a pool and we got a quote for both the pool build and landscaping by the pool company - the landscaping portion was quite expensive so I decided to do some research to find a landscape company on my own. I found Landecks and made a phone call. Darren returned my call right away and we met shortly after. He gave me a quote which was very reasonable. Communication was excellent throughout which was very important. The scope of work for the backyard included installation of pavers, installation of pool coping, installation of 2 sets of bannus steps, building the water sheers wall and installation of water sheer tiles, river rocks and stepping stones leading to the front of the house and installation of plants and landscape lights.
We were very impressed with the quality of the work and attention to detail and we had Landecks return the following spring to complete our front yard landscaping. The scope of work included installation of flagstone on the front porch, installation of bannus steps, building of feature garden wall and a matching lower wall, install of rock garden surround, driveway borders with pavers, river rocks and stepping stones, and front yard planting. The workmanship was excellent. Darren himself was always present on site working alongside the workers.
Without hesitation, I wholeheartedly recommend Landecks for any landscape work. The quality of the work is top notch, communication with the owner is excellent and I feel value for money is extremely fair.

Liz in Dundas in Ancaster
Liz in Dundas in Ancaster

Backyard Pool Renovation

I am a high maintenance customer. I freely admit that and my children can confirm it . I went ahead with a last minute go ahead to install the last pool of the season . Darren was recommended to me by my pool company. Darren was on time for every appointment made , they arrived exactly as planned the day after the pool was complete , the team was polite, friendly, respectful and the clean up at end of every day was exceptional. The work was beautiful and perfect, my neighbours blown away with the work done and the speed . Darren even survived 7 am tree shopping with me! My daughter said he deserved a medal. I am picky and pedantic and my backyard is perfection . Thank you Darren and team .

Hello
Liz,

Thank you so much for the great review Liz! It was a pleasure working with you and I can wait to come back for photos in the spring,your yard looks amazing!

Amilia & Karl
Amilia & Karl

Front Yard Landscaping

We would like to thank Landecks for a job well done on our current property. We have used Darren & his team in the past for he has always delivered exceptional work. Darren was easy to work with great customer service and always extended his professional opinion on certain details that would help to enhance our final result. They were efficient, professional and always kept us aware of each step of the way. We would recommend Landecks for anyone who is looking to have a great job well done !

Thank you Landecks!

BShaipi in Hamilton
BShaipi in Hamilton

Backyard landscaping

Darren and his crew were absolutely wonderful! They did an amazing job on our backyard and around our newly installed pool. They did our patio stones for our sitting area, and all the natural stone work for our waterfall, pool and outdoor kitchen. He was very knowledgable from the start and answered any questions that we had from start to finish. He was flexible with us and our ideas for our backyard and did everything he could to make us happy. The crew was punctual and very polite and worked extremely hard. The end result was beautiful and the quality of work is outstanding. We would not hesitate to recommend Landecks to anyone looking for any type of landscaping work. We are very happy with their work!

Brian Haley in Hamilton
Brian Haley in Hamilton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Backyard Makeover

Our family had planned on getting a pool this year but had a budget in mind. After multiple quotes we were beginning to believe that we would have to wait until next year, the company installing the pool had recommended Landecks, and from the moment Darren arrived he was professional and very thorough recommending ideas that no other company did. At the end of the day he was able to make it happen while still respecting the budget.
During construction Darren and team were clean courteous and always on time, even making friends with my 3 year old son who stood at the back window watching everyday. The job was completed on time and exceeded all expectations, we have received compliment after compliment on our backyard and I will not hesitate to recommend Darren and his crew at any time.

Jacquie in Burlington
Jacquie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Backyard pool and patio with armour stone retaining wall

Darren and his crew completed a major backyard transformation for us this summer and created a space that exceeded our expectations by far. The work was completed on time and on budget. The attention paid to the smallest detail is obvious to us and everyone who has stepped into our new oasis this summer. Darren is very easy to work with and has very creative ideas, and always welcomed any questions or input we had. The well managed crew worked long days, leaving my property neat and tidy each evening. This was an extremely positive experience from beginning to end!

Jacquie, Thank you so much for the great review I really appreciate it. You and Chris are the ideal customers that every landscaper would love to work for and it was a pleasure...Enjoy your new backyard oasis!

LANDECKS LANDSCAPING INC.
Darren

Joanne And Robert from Burlington
Joanne And Robert from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Front yard refresh

We have now hired Darren and his team for the third time, and as always were both completely delighted with the end result our last home was beautifully done and we expected to enjoy its beauty for many more years but had an opportunity of a lifetime to purchase.our forever house just down the street. Many thought we were nuts to leave the beautiful backyard DRren had created for us but we knew the new house would be the perfect home for us. So in came Darren with his team to beautify yet one more home for us, addressing drainage issues, overgrown hedges, crumbling stone stairwells to create a welcoming front entry that many neighbours stop to admire and praise. Darren and team were, as always, timely, helpful, courteous, creative, professional and within budget. We have gladly recommended Darren in the past and will continue to do so. Thanks guys for yet another paradise on earth. Joanne and Robert

Jen in Hamilton
Jen in Hamilton

Back Yard Pool Landscape

We contacted several landscape companies, including Landecks Landscaping Inc., for our pool project. From our very first meeting with Darren, we were extremely impressed. He said he would be at our house at 5 p.m. and he showed up at 5 p.m. right on the dot. We felt very comfortable with Darren right from the start and we decided to book with Landecks immediately.

We knew going into this project that we were starting at the busiest time of the year so when Darren said he would “fit us in” we wanted to believe him (but feared that once we booked, we would be waiting for weeks for him to start). He kept his word and he arrived at our house as soon as the pool walls were installed. His punctuality and timing throughout the project truly impressed us.

I am in the customer service industry, and my Husband is an Engineer, so Darren and his team had their work cut out for them. A beautifully landscaped yard within budget was our top priority. I also pay attention to the customer service aspect of the job, including punctuality, friendly competent staff, attention to detail, and clean up at the end of the day. My Husband on the other hand is more focused on the measurements (accuracy of the grade, levelling and making sure everything lined up perfectly.

We can honestly say that Darren and his crew had the patience, knowledge and the skill to not only meet, but to exceed our expectations. Landecks went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied with every aspect of our landscape plan, from start to finish. The end project was fantastic and Darren stayed within budget.

Thank you Darren and team for a job extremely well done. We wouldn’t hesitate for a moment to recommend Landecks to anyone and we will be sure to use them again for any future Landscape work.

Thanks again.

Jen & Mike

Hey Mike & Jen,

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure doing work with you guys, being picky customers and wanting the job done to the best of quality is to be expected on every job and customers like yourselves only make us stronger and overall a better company for future customers to come!

Thank you very much and enjoy your new backyard oasis!

Darren Simon

LANDECKS LANDSCAPING INC.

Terry & Cari Gangaram in Burlington
Terry & Cari Gangaram in Burlington

Landscaping for our pool

We cannot thank Landeck Landscaping enough. They were so professional, quick with quotes, any questions we had and made us feel like our job was their #1 priority. They worked efficient, quick and cleaned any mess that was made. They were meticulous in their work and each employee was friendly and went out of their way to talk to my husband, my self and my kids. Many of my neighbors commented how amazing they worked. We can't thank you enough for our new beautiful backyard!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review..... It was a pleasure doing business with you. Hope you guy's have a fantastic summer in the new pool : )

Catherine & Graham Smith in Burlington
Catherine & Graham Smith in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

hardscaping front pathway and top of driveway

This is our second project with Landecks, again Darren and his crew worked cohesively through all the preparation( we had a lot of concrete to remove) to the final placing of the last stone. We are extremely happy with how our front pathway and driveway look.
We liked the fact that Darren was open to changing the original plan on start day making the sitting area wider.
We would recommend Landecks Landscaping, we already have after our first project 5 years ago, we also would not consider using any other company but Landecks for any future projects.

More about Landecks Landscaping

Landecks Landscaping inc. is a Burlington-based landscaping company servicing Oakville, Milton, Burlington, ancaster and surrounding areas. We specialize in construction landscaping, including interlocking stone work, natural stone, ponds and waterfalls, pool installation, garden design and sod. Our team of workers take on one job at time to ensure that attention ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Burlington?