Fireplaces

b phillips in Stouffville
b phillips in Stouffville
8 reviews STOUFFVILLE, ON

furnace cleaning & inspection

had markham come in to clean furnace on a house we bought for my daughter we had just moved her in serviceman made it to the furnace room and informed us we needed a new furnace i insisted he only clean it he did but would not clean the blower with out additional charge i refused he left soon after stating he did not know if the furnace would work properly it was too old it did`t i reset the fan controls hooked the wires up still working service done oct 2010 or 2009

kelly 1 in markham
kelly 1 in markham

repair and tune up central air

My central air was not working last summer. John of Markham Heating came and changed my thermostat and tune up my central air conditioner and clean the coils.My house was very cool rest of the summer.