Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd

Reviews for Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd

Tanya in East York
Tanya in East York

Great service

Emergency electric pannel change. Great service. Very knowledgable, honest, trustworthy and reliable. Would call again. It is hard to find a good service lately but Kronos you can trust. Amaizjng customer service. Highly recomended.

Thank you so much Tanya for your positive feedback! We strive to excel in customer service and truly appreciate your review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else!

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Quick, professional and easy to work with

The city disconnected my power due to storm damage. I called a number of contractors, but Kronos was the fastest to respond, and showed up to my house almost immediately. They fixed up my house on the spot, and took care of all the next steps with the city. The work was perfect, quick and courteous, and they were great about following up to make sure we were ok for power.
Hands down - I'd recommend Kronos to anyone.

Thanks for your review Jonathan! We really appreciate your feedback and we are so glad we were able to get the power back on for you quickly. We do our best to get things done efficiently for our customers during power outages. Please keep us in mind if you need anything else!

Kitchen electrical and Panel upgrade

After meeting with 4 electrical contractors (including Kronos), we decided to award the contract to Kronos. It's no wonder why Kronos is a top electrical contractor in Toronto and the GTA. From the time he came by to see the work, all the way through to the completion of the work, Stan was prompt, efficient and most importantly - HONEST. His quote was professionally laid out and the jobs were specified with its respective costs. The electrical in our kitchen and our panel upgrade were all completed within a week and passed ESA Inspection with flying colours! We thank Stan and Kronos for the job well done! We look forward to working with Kronos sooner than later for our pot-lighting project.

Rob G
Rob G

New Fixture Installations

Stan was very professional and timely. He installed new light fixtures for us in our foyer and ground floor bathroom. In addition he hid a number of sets of wires from TVs around the house.

I would use Kronos again, as well as recommend them to friends or family.

Hi Rob
Thanks so much for your positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your review and look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Stan.

Giuliana  from Toronto
Giuliana from Toronto

Installation of light fixture, ceiling fan

I called Stan from Kronos Electrical because he was in my neighbourhood. He was very kind over the phone and we made an appointment. He arrived quickly and completed the job well. I was very happy with the service and would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Stan!

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Knowledgeable and Collaborative

Kronos Electric owner, Stan, was very helpful and knowledgeable. His team of electricians are also very knowledgeable and personable. They were flexible with our dates and offered alternatives when needed. As a result, we were able to meet our tight project deadline with their help. It was a pleasure to work with them! Most important of all, the client is very happy! Thank you, Stan & team!

Thank you Maria for your positive feedback! We are very pleased that you were satisfied with our service. Do not hesitate to contact us in the future. It was a pleasure working with you!

Install 2 new receptacles & replace 2 new light fixtures.

The two electricians that provided the service were very professional & efficient. They did an excellent job and I am very satisfied. I would highly recommend this company for all your electrical needs.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We were happy to assist you and are pleased that you are satisfied. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further issues or concerns.

Christine  in Whitby
Christine in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Service upgrade, wiring issues, fire alarms and Elect Check for legal basement, ESA

Stan and Stan's team are very responsible and Professional.

Stan helped us fix all the problems related to the permit of our legal basement.The scope of work involves wiring for the whole house, performing load calculation, installing new smoke alarms, and upgrading the electrical services to 200amp.

Thanks to his team, we got the Elect Check Certificate on time. I will recommend the team to all my friends and family for any future electrical work.

Thank you for your positive feedback Christine, we are very happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us!

candace27 in
candace27 in

Electrical Panel Replacement

Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd
416-579-1707
Toronto
M4J 2K7

From our initial contact, KRONOS ELECTRICAL put my mind at ease that they would do a great job and they lived up to and exceeded my expectations. They kept in constant contact with me and their follow-up before leaving Mississauga was greatly appreciated. They made the process seamless and efficient.

I will be more than happy to recommend to friends and neighbours Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd. for any electrical requirements.

Sincere thanks to Stan Kronos.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. We truly value your business and look forward to working with you in your new home! Best wishes, Stan

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Re wiring gone wrong

I would highly recommend not using this company. I used them for some re wiring and a panel upgrade to 200Amp.
These were my issues:
- Stan said that my house was in jeopardy of potential danger due to my wiring. He gave me a quote of around 10,000 to change out all of my wiring (aluminum). His guys showed up and explained that all of my wires had already been piggy backed correctly and that I was not in danger at all and that he did not understand why Stan had suggested this.
- I had them re check all of my outlets, plugs, lights. They re wired one light in the hall and one wire in the garage. They upgraded my panel. And installed an outlet outside for me. Stan charged me 5000.
- when the guys left after I paid them I had to clean up all of the mess. They left wires on the ground outside, in my garage and basement. They didn't even sweep up any debris they made. And I'm not super picky but it was a lot.
- my garage door sensors stopped working after the guys finished working in my garage. I called Stan. He sent his guys back. They said they never touched these wires so they don't know why this is happening. I could tell the wires had been moved but they denied moving them. Said they couldn't figure out what the issue was. I should call a garage door company. I said well is Stan going to pay for that? They said of course he is. The garage door was working fine before we started now it's not. It must be something we did.
So I called a garage door company. They fixed the problem in 30 seconds. Said the sensor wires had been pulled out and weren't put back in correctly. They charged me 95 dollars for the service call. And added that he felt it was worrisome that electricians could not insert two wires into the back of a garage door opener easily.
So I emailed Stan. Guess whose not responding or paying this bill.
Stay away from this company is my advise.

Hi Melissa
We would to like to address your concerns separately.
First, the main issue is the aluminum wiring in your home. This is a hazard because it has been illegally junctioned inside the walls. I have made efforts to explain this to you clearly from the beginning. My electricians were referring to the method in which the aluminum wiring was attached to the actual plugs and switches throughout the home. The aluminum wiring in your home does not go to your electrical panel. This is a hazard. You then refused yo rewire the home to bring it to ESA standards and did not want to replace the wiring. We therefore charged you for the panel change, rewiring 3 switches, the pool plug and the garage light switch.
I take full responsibility for for the mess left and apologize sincerely.
Lastly, we were prepared to reimburse you for the cost of the garage door repair as you had requested. My electricians were unfamiliar with the operation of the garage door. I explained this to you and believed that you were comfortable with the reimbursement. I have not received any messages from you and would appreciate to speak with you directly.

Thanks

More about Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd

Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd. has been proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area for 11 years, and we have prided ourselves on the fast, efficient, and thorough electrical work completed on homes and offices. Our company offers customers free estimates and an impressive 10 year warranty on all electrical work completed ...