Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd

Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd

Reviews for Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd

carlos in Toronto
carlos in Toronto

Light fixture replacement/not working electrical areas

I called Kronos to help me with some light fixtures that did not work in my house and Stan came over on Friday, February 14. Upon coming in, I told him the light at the main entrance, the one in the kitchen, and the ones in the downstairs shower did not work. He immediately started removing the fixture of the light in the entrance and asked me if I had a stepping stool. I went to get a ladder for him, and when he removed the fixture said it needed to be replaced and went back to his truck and came back with a $250.00 invoice. All this happened in less than ten minutes, and during this time he was on the phone with another co-worker who apparently had been rejected because the customer wanted two people not one. When I took him down to the basement shower he removed three of the light fixtures, breaking one of them, leaving all of them hanging down and gave me an estimate of $350.00 to $450.00 for the job, but he had to leave said he was not able to finish the job today. Said he would call me next week when he had time. My review is a bit long but wanted to share my experience and who unprofessional my dealing with this company was. I was fortunately able to hire a professional to do the job.
In the end, I paid this guy $250.00 just to remove a fixture and left with the light in the shower hanging down.

Hi Carlos
We strive for 10/10 ratings and apologize for inconvenience this may have caused you. I also apologize for being on the phone, it was bad timing on our part. Please email me at kronoselectric@hotmail.com or call me at 416 579 1707 to arrange for a full refund of $250.00.
Thank you.

Home repair

We hired Kronos to help fix some faulty outlets and lights that weren't working. We are so happy that we did! Stan and his team were professional, clean and on time. We would always continue to recommend to our friends and family!

Denyse in Toronto
Denyse in Toronto

upgrade service and service mast relocation

From start to finish, Stan and company were pleasant to deal with and understood requirements. Great communication, service , knowledgeable and hard working. He made all the arranagements with Hydro and ESA making this a stressful project for me. I would recommend Kronos Electrical. Job well done. Thank you

John Croft  in Burlington
John Croft in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great honest work

Since the day Stan came to my house he provided great honest advice. I could tell he wasn’t just trying to upsell me on services I didn’t need. He would provide me several options given our budget. Do yourself a favour and if your in need of electrical work, go to Stan first

Thank you for your positive feedback John, it was a pleasure working for you and wiring your new car charger.
Let me know if you need anything else, we'd be happy to help.
Thanks,

Regards,

Stan Spanos
Master Electrician, Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd.
Lic. No. 7003040

Tanya in East York
Tanya in East York

Great service

Emergency electric pannel change. Great service. Very knowledgable, honest, trustworthy and reliable. Would call again. It is hard to find a good service lately but Kronos you can trust. Amaizjng customer service. Highly recomended.

Thank you so much Tanya for your positive feedback! We strive to excel in customer service and truly appreciate your review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else!
Stan

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Quick, professional and easy to work with

The city disconnected my power due to storm damage. I called a number of contractors, but Kronos was the fastest to respond, and showed up to my house almost immediately. They fixed up my house on the spot, and took care of all the next steps with the city. The work was perfect, quick and courteous, and they were great about following up to make sure we were ok for power.
Hands down - I'd recommend Kronos to anyone.

Thanks for your review Jonathan! We really appreciate your feedback and we are so glad we were able to get the power back on for you quickly. We do our best to get things done efficiently for our customers during power outages. Please keep us in mind if you need anything else!
Stan

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen electrical and Panel upgrade

After meeting with 4 electrical contractors (including Kronos), we decided to award the contract to Kronos. It's no wonder why Kronos is a top electrical contractor in Toronto and the GTA. From the time he came by to see the work, all the way through to the completion of the work, Stan was prompt, efficient and most importantly - HONEST. His quote was professionally laid out and the jobs were specified with its respective costs. The electrical in our kitchen and our panel upgrade were all completed within a week and passed ESA Inspection with flying colours! We thank Stan and Kronos for the job well done! We look forward to working with Kronos sooner than later for our pot-lighting project.

Thank you for your positive feedback it was our pleasure working for you and glad you we're satisfied with our work.

Thanks,

Regards,

Stan Spanos
Master Electrician, Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd.
Lic. No. 7003040

Rob G
Rob G

New Fixture Installations

Stan was very professional and timely. He installed new light fixtures for us in our foyer and ground floor bathroom. In addition he hid a number of sets of wires from TVs around the house.

I would use Kronos again, as well as recommend them to friends or family.

Hi Rob
Thanks so much for your positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your review and look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Stan.

Giuliana
Giuliana

Installation of light fixture, ceiling fan

I called Stan from Kronos Electrical because he was in my neighbourhood. He was very kind over the phone and we made an appointment. He arrived quickly and completed the job well. I was very happy with the service and would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Stan!

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Knowledgeable and Collaborative

Kronos Electric owner, Stan, was very helpful and knowledgeable. His team of electricians are also very knowledgeable and personable. They were flexible with our dates and offered alternatives when needed. As a result, we were able to meet our tight project deadline with their help. It was a pleasure to work with them! Most important of all, the client is very happy! Thank you, Stan & team!

Thank you Maria for your positive feedback! We are very pleased that you were satisfied with our service. Do not hesitate to contact us in the future. It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd

Kronos Electrical Contractors Ltd. has been proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area for 11 years, and we have prided ourselves on the fast, efficient, and thorough electrical work completed on homes and offices. Our company offers customers free estimates and an impressive 10 year warranty on all electrical work completed ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?