M G Services

Jp in Kanata
Jp in Kanata
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Dryer broken

My dryer broke, was able to get a repairman out the same day.. the gentlemen was really nice, gave me an estimate for parts. They had parts in the truck and was able to fix my dryer. 100 labour plus parts.. great service would recommend to anyone.

Debby Yantha from Ottawa
Debby Yantha from Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

dishwasher

Our dishwasher door would not latch so I phoned MG appliance, I got a same day appointment. The problem was a loose screw the guy was here for Two minutes and they still charged $100.

soma66 from Ottawa
soma66 from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fridge

Had problem with my fridge. Repairman came out, diagnosed the problem, create repair report, and provided estimate to fix. No problems with the repairman...he was good.
Couple of weeks later, after dealing with the manufacturer, I called back MG Services to get repair done. Was told that they didn't want to do it anymore. What??? They basically told me that because they were upset at the manafacturer, they were not willing to do the repair. They told me to find another repair service to fix my problem.
So I paid $110 for them to diagnose the problem, but now they don't want to fix it so now I need to pay another service company $$$ for them to do another assessment. That's like bringing your car to a mechanic, have them take it apart, charge you labour to diagnose, then telling you forget I don't want to fix it anymore...sorry.

This is how MG Services treats their customers. They are willing to punish and leave their customers up the creek because they had a diagreement with my fridge manufacturer.

NewHome owner in Ottawa
NewHome owner in Ottawa
10 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Fridge repair

Heard loud noise on my new fridgedaire fridge. Called MG and they sent a technician right away. The technician is very knowledgeable and inspected my fridge and found the problem within a few minutes. The technician didn't charge me as he explained to me that the fix should be covered by my warranty.

Sara Sandy Hill
Sara Sandy Hill
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Dishwasher repair

I spoke to a nice representative and received service soon after. The repairman was very nice and worked well. My dishwasher works well now and I haven't had trouble with it since.