Ottawa Tree Surgeons

Marg in Ottawa
Marg in Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree, Shrub and Hedge Maintenance

I have been dealing with Natalie, Steven and their team for several years. Always a very prompt, professional and knowledgeable service. As a Certified Arborist, I know that I am getting appropriate recommendations from Steven for my trees and plants (particularly my Amur Maple tree), to ensure long life and beauty. Natalie is a pleasure to deal with and always makes sure that I am fully informed about scheduling and final costs. The staff does not turnover very much it seems, so it is nice to see some of the same crew here each year. They make sure to consult with me, if there are any questions about pruning certain branches. The work is done efficiently and carefully and they clean up the site nicely.

Thank you for the kind words!!! you were just as pleasant to deal with! thanks again.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree Removal and Pruning

We were referred to Ottawa Tree Surgeon by our friend who is in the landscaping business in Ottawa. The arborist Steve was thorough and honest. We actually thought that we needed more trees cut down in our yard but Steve told us there was no need right now to take the other trees down. For that reason alone, Ottawa Tree Surgeon will be who we call next time. All of the work was done quickly and thoroughly and there was barely any sign that the removal team had even been on our property. Also kudos to Nathalie who organized our work and our senior parent’s work via while we were out of country! Not an easy task but everything was smooth from start to finish. A definite 10/10 for this company!

thank you so much for the kind words!! you were just as great to work with!

Irwin Meisels in Ottawa
Irwin Meisels in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree removal, hedge trimming

This time, OTS removed a spruce growing too close to the house, a dead tree in the back, and trimmed my very tall hedge - it needed a bucket truck. A neat and professional job.

I have been calling on OTS for tree removal, stump grinding, and hedge trimming for several years, and they have always done an excellent job. Very good with cleanup afterwards too.

Thank you for the kinds words! you are very pleasant to deal with as well!

Thomasandsamantha#1 in Gloucester
Thomasandsamantha#1 in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

Tree Removal and stump grinding - Oustanding service!!

Please extend our thanks and appreciation to your team as well as yourself for facilitating my parents tree removal in short order, I also appreciate the extra effort to remove a few lingering roots from my property as well. I will highly recommend your service to anyone looking to have a tree removed, trimmed or otherwise.

Extremely professional and courteous!

Very happy and grateful lifelong customers.

Barrie, Robin and Margaret.

Cheers Nathalie!

Thank you for the kind words. Your business is appreciated!

Jennifer in Perth
Jennifer in Perth

Tricky Tree Removal in Backyard

OTS provided great advice and service from quote (competitive with other companies) to tree and wood removal (on-time and quick). Very friendly and helpful office staff and on-site workers. Highly recommended. Tim and Jennifer

Thank you for the great review!!

Christine
Christine

Tree & shrub removal

Very pleased with the work and how they cleaned up all the beaches: very quick

thank you for the great review! hopefully we will speak again in the future.

Pam O.
Pam O.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Removal and trimming of trees

The guys were great, quick and the guys were great, quick and very respectful of both our and our neighbour's property. Nathalie was also very helpful in scheduling under quick time restraints.

you were just as pleasant to work with!!

JOHN
JOHN
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fast work, friendly staff. Overall a great experience. I would recommend them to any of my friends.

you were just as pleasant to work with!

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Ottawa, ON

Removal of dead ash tree

I was very satisfied with my experience with Ottawa Tree Surgeons. I had a medium-sized dead ash tree in my front yard. They were very friendly and informative during the whole process from getting a quote to the workers on site. They removed the tree and grinded the stump down below grade. The price was very reasonable. The work was done very quickly. I think it took less than half an hour. They left the yard very clean when the work was done. Paying them was a breeze by eTransfer. The whole process was stress-free.

You were just as pleasant.

John T.
John T.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Scrub removal

All arranged by phone. Work done as expected. Customer service was excellent. Would recommend to others

You were just as pleasant!

More about Ottawa Tree Surgeons

ISA Certified Arborists, serving the area of Ottawa for the past 17 years with over over 25 yrs experience in Arboriculture.

Services we provide include Pruning, Removals, Fertilization, Cabling/Bracing, Stump Grinding and Hedge/Shrub Trimming.