Ottawa Tree Surgeons

Tree Service
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Orleans  >  Ottawa Tree Surgeons

Reviews for Ottawa Tree Surgeons

tree removal

Work is in progress, as I had them remove three trees right away and they will come back in for stump removal, having to pay only on completion of the job.

Four workers showed up with three large trucks (including a cherry picker that they did not use) at 8:30, and three trees were gone by 9:30, with a good cleanup completed by 10:00.

Even though the trees were near the house nothing even came close to falling near the house. You could tell by watching that the worker climbing the tree to take it down was very skilled.

Dave
Dave
1 review Ottawa, ON

Tree removal

Tree Surgeons removed a mulberry tree from my front yard. The quote seemed reasonable and was provided a couple of weeks after the request. I had no face-to-face interaction with the staff, but all phone conversations and email correspondence was friendly and professional. I got home to find the tree gone and no mess of the surrounding garden, landscaping.

This was my first time removing a tree, but I was very pleased all around with the service provided by Tree Surgeons.

Thank you for the kind words. You were just as pleasant as well.

sarahkmcmillan
sarahkmcmillan
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree removal and trimming of a crab apple tree

I was extremely pleased with the service offered by Ottawa Tree Surgeons, they guided me through the process of ensuring the tree was not on City property and once this was confirmed, they worked safely and efficiently (showed up early!) and were clean, polite and respectful of both my property as well as my neighbours'. They did a great job and cleaned up after themselves (and this included debris in the street) and even checked in before they left to ensure I was satisfied with their work. They also gave me some tips on growing grass on the area where the trunk was ground down and my crab apple tree got a much needed "hair cut" to keep it healthy. A hassle free experience where the safety of their team was paramount. Thank you!

thank you for the kind words! I will pass this on to the crew that was onsite. you were also a pleasure to deal with.

Minni from Markham
Minni from Markham
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hedge trimming

Our cedar hedges were damaged by last winter's heavy snow - I had to hack off large branches that were leaning into our house, leaving everything looking very ragged. Ottawa Tree Surgeons responded to my request for an estimate the same day I requested one through homestars.com. The arborist was punctual, knowledgeable and informative. The work itself was carried out within the week and everything was completed to my satisfaction, including cleaning up all the debris afterwards.

Thank you for the kind words. You were a pleasure to deal with. Til we speak again!

EWallace in Ottawa
EWallace in Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Deep root fertilization

We asked for a quote to fertilize two of our trees but they told us there was no point in doing one of them due to a large girdling root. Honest and quick service with reasonable prices. Will use them when we need to get the tree with the girdling root taken down.

thank you for the kind words.

Michel Beland from Ottawa
Michel Beland from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pruning of apple and maple trees

I received a quote from 3 companies. They were the lowest and the only one to consult me on the best way to proceed. They did the work on the day they promised and cleaned up thoroughly once completed.

kimberly patriquin in Ottawa
kimberly patriquin in Ottawa
5 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Trimming Cedar Hedge

We hired Ottawa Tree Surgeons to trim the top and side of the long cedar hedge along our property (approx 70' long). They did an excellent job! Everyone we dealt with was very professional and friendly. They conducted the work soon after it was requested, were punctual and tidy. During the free quote I received great advice regarding other areas of my property. I would definitely hire this company again.

More about Ottawa Tree Surgeons

ISA Certified Arborists, serving the area of Ottawa for the past 17 years with over over 25 yrs experience in Arboriculture.

Services we provide include Pruning, Removals, Fertilization, Cabling/Bracing, Stump Grinding and Hedge/Shrub Trimming.